• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Most tables prices are coming down on guns, few are coming down on ammo, and some still think it's November. Good bbq sandwiches...

Also, where you buy your tickets is about a cluster ... they had me unload my "clip" and put my ammo in my pocket. They put a zip strip on my glock. That's normal, except they put it real loose around my grip and inside the trigger guard. I almost said something to them lol. And WTF is the deal about having to be 18 to get in?

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    Some prices were decent but others were very high. I did get the M1 carbine I wanted. 1943 Saginaw. :rockwoot: Now to find good places for cheap ammo.

seawolfxix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2009
    Kansas City
    $540 for an XD Subcompact? Give me a break...

The 9mm Blazer Brass that sells at Walmart for $8.97 was being sold at the show for $20 - $25.

I guess people have more money than they know what to do with.

m4_dave

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    North Central IN
    I don't know about everyone else,but I am done with gunshows for a while.Their prices are in a leage of their own.I can get anything cheaper at a gunstore it seems.I think some of those dealers can't even spell gun. but not all of them some are decent.Ammo is way too much.I went to the South Bend gunshow last week looking for a deal on 223's.All I saw was some junk crap ones that I know not to use.One guy had PMC for $12 a box and USGI 10 rds for $7 And they claim they can't get anymore.One of them had a pic of Obama standing with Hitler and another was talking about how Obama is going to ban guns then another said they had like 20 lawsuits against Obama.I don't even want to hear this crap.If they do reinstate the AWB I don't care.It didn't stop me from having anything I wanted the last time it happened.I won't pay these gunshow prices they can take their over priced stuff and shove it.

12bee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I see some of the ammo prices came down a bit, but not enough for me to buy anything.Other than rimfire and 9mm, I reload what I shoot.The guys with double and triple Walmart prices on Walmart ammo may have to sit on it for a long time since WW put the 6 box limit on ammo sales.I have had some WW ammo for over a year (7 boxes of bulk .45,.40,and .22), took it to the S.Bend show and sold it all, but I didn't have insane prices on it either.
    I did buy a Ruger Old Model Single Six, he came down substantially on the asking price, so I made an offer and he took it.I may have paid 25-50 more than I would have liked to, but these aren't made anymore and I haven't seen any for sale in awhile.

Top Bottom