• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    A & A optics will be set up at the upcomming central indian gun show in richmond on dec 10th and 11th. stop in and say hello. ill have plenty of scopes new and used for you to check out.

RGriff69

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    Cool. Thanks for the heads up. I usually miss the show because I don't know about it.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Do you know where your booth will be yet, and will you have a nice big A&A sign for us to see?

im hoping to have a sign by this weekend but its not looking promising. i do not know where im set up yet either. i will have a sell phone 765-580-0986 give me a rings and ill walk you in. id like to meet some more ingo'ers espicially local ones

peloe16

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2010
    Cincy
    do you still need a sign? what type were you looking for? a banner sign made of vinyl. maegan got a good cheap one for her dog rescue. you can send them pictures to put on it. Hers is maybe 5' by 2'

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    This show is a waste of time....way too small, I can walk the whole show in 10 minutes. Five bucks to get in, man that is just to much. I have never seen any good deals on anything at this show. Guns, ammo and everything is way over priced and there is nothing but junk china made knives. The dealers won't deal, they won't give away nothing. Too many stinky people, don't people know how to take a bath or shower? I'll never go to this show again....just a waste of time.

There, I think I have cover just about everything negative that I have read about the shows that I do. I might have forgot a few but I'm sure someone will chime in. :D

Good luck 42769vette, have a good show! :yesway:

Last edited:

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    This show is a waste of time....way too small, I can walk the whole show in 10 minutes. Five bucks to get in, man that is just to much. I have never seen any good deals on anything at this show. Guns, ammo and everything is way over priced and there is nothing but junk china made knives. The dealers won't deal, they won't give away nothing. Too many stinky people, don't people know how to take a bath or shower? I'll never go to this show again....just a waste of time.

There, I think I have cover just about everything negative that I have read about the shows that I do. I might have forgot a few but I'm sure someone will chime in. :D

Good luck 42769vette, have a good show! :yesway:

i would not be going if it was not 10 minutes from the house. but ill i have to lose is 30 bucks. i think its a little diffrent when your trying to get your name out there as opposed to a established business. i know 21st usto do this show. they were by far the biggest dealer there. i think they quit because it is a extreamly small show aswell

ralphb72

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    Greens Fork, IN
    Good to meet you Alan! This is the 10/22 rail, I think those rings would mount right to it, correct?

IMG02274-20111210-1237-1.jpg

IMG02275-20111210-1237.jpg

Top Bottom