• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    any one hear any gunfire the the target on 116th and 69 this evening around 9 ish? we were walking out the door some some lady was running out holding some guys had and screaming hysterically and crying and when we get to the parking lot the back window of her Lexus was shattered. she said she was smoking a cig. and heard a loud pop saw the window was broke and took off inside

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    Could be some kids with one of the Daisy slingshot/ wrist-rocket and one of the glass or steel balls. Something similar happened at work last year.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Maybe our FPD friends will have some info!

Sorry, no help from us on this one..............fpdshooter and I are 2 states away heading to AZ. I can say that we have talked to the on-duty guys a few times tonight and they didn't say anything about it to us.

:dunno:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Lexus SUV? I know the back glass shatters on some SUVs because the handles are bolted too tight. Was the hole possibly a screw hole from the handle?

weaverml34

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    About ten years ago I was driving from Goshen to Indy. Coming out of Warsaw I got behind the Marian College soccer team in two 15 passenger vans. As we were going down S.R. 15 my car got showered by something. The van in front of me took off and passed the van in front. They pulled off of the side of the road and stopped me. They thought I had a gun and had shot out their window. No gun at that time and still wonder why they thought I would shoot out their window and continue to follow them, let alone stop. Apparently the van flexed or something and the rear window shattered all over the place. It was pretty crazy and intense few minutes.

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Greenfield
    Had a very similar experience a few years ago. Me and several guys were headed to TN for a golf trip. Stopped and got some breakfast, got back in the car and hit the interstate. About 45 seconds later....BOOM....and the back window was shattered, and I could've swore someone was shot. No one could really figure out what happened, but we think it was either 1 of 2 things. Someone threw a rock off of the overpass, or the pressure built up because of the heat/cold and rolling up/down windows for the smokers in the group. You mentioned smoker...so if they were in out with heat on it may have been a pressure issue, which isn't unheard of, and is as loud as a gunshot.

CW9

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Greenwood
    dang it, now I am going to have to carry at work. I work right behind that target in the industrial park at night.

Cat-Herder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2009
    Fortville
    i had one shatter on me when i hit a large pothole. it was a minivans sliding door window. it was hinged at the top with a catch at the bottom. in hindsight, it was bound to happen eventually.

furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    1/30/201009:09 PM11750 Commercial DrWeapons ComplaintNo ReportFishers Police Department2010-00003378i am gonna guess since no report that it was just a broken window

Top Bottom