Gun Rights - Are There Any Peaceful Solutions Left?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    "As much as it lieth within you...."

... "... live at peace with all men." That Scripture does not mention disarming our selves. IT IS UP TO "T H E M."

(Copyrighted text removed)

Last edited by a moderator:

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    COME AND TAKE IT.......

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFWcKZQDdU0&list=UUJOQjF1XJOhw0YIA1JkwcMw&index=11[/ame]

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    these people cannot be reasoned with. no matter what you say they will never change their mind. its simple. has it ever happened in history? gov't control is all that ever happens. the ONLY thing that stops that is GUNS. the thing i worry about is outside help, meaning the u.s gov't having help from the U.N. or maybe another country to come in and help against the u.s. citizens. for those of you that think this cant happen, just research what has been going on and who owes us money. simple as that.

johnny45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Guns will not stop it. Guns are inanimate objects and nothing more.

Stopping it will require action from individuals willing to defend Liberty.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    A time for choosing draws nigh.

Choose wisely.

Guns will not stop it. Guns are inanimate objects and nothing more.

Stopping it will require action from individuals willing to defend Liberty.

J_Wales, how many times have you been banned already? 50? 75? Aren't you yet tired of coming here where you're not welcome and trying to stir people to revolution?

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    A time for choosing draws nigh.

Choose wisely.

When I was younger, my pastor told us that decisions made when your pants were around your ankles were not always the best ones made. Decisions made before hand, when the mind was clear and the implications of the behavior could be fairly evaluated offered the best chance for good decisions. How was Johnny's comment any different?

J_Wales, how many times have you been banned already? 50? 75? Aren't you yet tired of coming here where you're not welcome and trying to stir people to revolution?

I'm confused...how is this "stirring people to revolution" and not this:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I'm confused...how is this "stirring people to revolution" and not this:

You have to look at the messenger. He's not as blatant as he used to be, but his message is the same. That's why he's been banned over and over again. He is hell bent on rallying INGO to his cause and Fenway has aleady told him that he's not welcome. I strongly suspect that there will be litigation against J_Wales before too long if he doesn't stop attempting to gain unauthorized access to INGO.

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    You have to look at the messenger. He's not as blatant as he used to be, but his message is the same. That's why he's been banned over and over again. He is hell bent on rallying INGO to his cause and Fenway has aleady told him that he's not welcome. I strongly suspect that there will be litigation against J_Wales before too long if he doesn't stop attempting to gain unauthorized access to INGO.

I don't see the message I guess...

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality

I'm not privy to INGO legal intentions (you may be I don't know) but one might also be concerned about libel.
    This from the Free Dictionary online:
    libel 1) n. to publish in print (including pictures), writing or broadcast through radio, television or film, an untruth about another which will do harm to that person or his/her reputation, by tending to bring the target into ridicule, hatred, scorn or contempt of others. Libel is the written or broadcast form of defamation, distinguished from slander which is oral defamation. It is a tort (civil wrong) making the person or entity (like a newspaper, magazine or political organization) open to a lawsuit for damages by the person who can prove the statement about him/her was a lie. Publication need only be to one person, but it must be a statement which claims to be fact, and is not clearly identified as an opinion. While it is sometimes said that the person making the libelous statement must have been intentional and malicious, actually it need only be obvious that the statement would do harm and is untrue. Proof of malice, however, does allow a party defamed to sue for "general damages" for damage to reputation, while an inadvertent libel limits the damages to actual harm (such as loss of business) called "special damages."

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I'm not privy to INGO legal intentions (you may be I don't know) but one might also be concerned about libel.
    This from the Free Dictionary online:

From another thread right here on INGO:

This is Indiana friend. The law for slander/libel reads :

"100% OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING/WROTE HAS TO BE WRONG. NOT 99.9999999%
    "YOU MUST KNOW THAT 100% OF WHAT YOU SAY/WROTE IS WRONG. NOT 99.9999999%
    "YOU MUST BE SAYING IT TO CAUSE HARM TO THE REPUTATION"
    " YOU MUST PROVE THE DOLLAR AMOUNT THAT WAS CAUSED TO YOU."

It cost me $360 in legal fees to learn that. If even ONE of the above is missing you are out of luck. My attorney told me in 30+ years of practicing law in Indiana he has NEVER seen someone win a slander/libel case here.

Regardless, you seem awfully concerned for the fate of a member who has been banned dozens of times. I wonder why that is?

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    Regardless, you seem awfully concerned for the fate of a member who has been banned dozens of times. I wonder why that is?

As far as I can tell this is a privately owned/operated site and we all participate at the pleasure/permission of the owner. That's as it should be. It's just interesting to me what one sees as fomenting revolution when I don't see it that way. Each is entitled to our position as long as we stay in the good graces of the man who pays the bills. Just seeking clarification...and just interested...

Not trying to stir things up and no malice intended. Perhaps an equally valid question would be your concern over this situation? What is your stake in this?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    As far as I can tell this is a privately owned/operated site and we all participate at the pleasure/permission of the owner. That's as it should be. It's just interesting to me what one sees as fomenting revolution when I don't see it that way. Each is entitled to our position as long as we stay in the good graces of the man who pays the bills. Just seeking clarification...and just interested...

Not trying to stir things up and no malice intended. Perhaps an equally valid question would be your concern over this situation? What is your stake in this?

My stake is the four and a half years I spent building this site, moderating and administering it. When I see someone return over and over after being banned over and over, it annoys me. It annoys me even more when I see the same pattern of behavior over and over. The person we are discussing is not in the good graces of the man who pays the bills. This latest account just hasn't been banned yet.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy

Go read some of J_Wales posts and the posts from his various shill acounts. If you still don't get it, then there might be a problem...

Top Bottom