• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CgFirearmsfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Does anyone know of a place me and 2 of my friends could go to rent some guns to shoot at that gun stores range? Or if this is even possible. Were currently up close to Purdue and wouldn't want to travel more than 30 mins to the location as well.

If known, prices would be very much appreciated.

Also this would be the first time any of us shot guns, were all interested in buying and our reason if we bought just for target practice. This is just a kind of try out for us see if we really dig it.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Splix

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Applied Ballastics is where you want to be. They have great weekend hours, great staff. Its where I took my wife to introduce her into shooting. The range and gun rentals are cheaper than anywhere else I've found.
    Google where they are exactly. They are just off of concord road in Lafayette. Over by where the mall is.
    ABSI

WIZZO499

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Yep, Applied Ballistics is where it's at. Their range is the only one I've ever been in, but it's really nice.

$8- half hour
    $15- hour

I think the pistol rentals were $15....maybe..

wwdkd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Valparaiso
    When I was attending Purdue I did all my shooting at Applied Ballistics. The staff was friendly and the range was very nice.They even let you share a shooting stall with another person in case you want to teach someone how to shoot.

Top Bottom