• ...and so much more!
  • JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    20121221_205148.jpg

Note that the model is different than how it was rang up. The serial number matches the number on the gun, and it is definitely a P226, what should be done about this?

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    What is wrong then?:dunno:

Nothing for me, and I doubt nothing for the shop, but I wanted to be sure. With how insanely busy it is in there, I dont want to try to sort it out if I have no reason to. Im happy with the price I paid, seems about par for the course on the gun, but they rang it up as a P229, not a P226. Im sure there is a price difference, but probably not much, and I have no clue in who's favor.

So since the serial number matches, it wont screw up their records, so I shouldnt worry, correct?

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    i would say if the numbers match up don't bother. but for me if there is a price difference i would go clear that part up.

GlockPaperScissors

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2012
    South Bend, IN
    More than likely, since the serial number was right, when the person in charge of updating stock in their store computer typed in that information, they hit a 9 instead of a 6. I doubt it will affect their records or anything. It was probably just a simple typo.

Top Bottom