• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gklatv

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    How much is a transfer fee? I know that it is has to be sent to a gun dealer but I didn't realize there was a fee involved.
    Around Indy area the new norm, it seems, around $25-35. It's possible to find somebody willing to do FFL transfer for $15-20, but lately new higher prices (how about $75!?) are showing up.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Around Indy area the new norm, it seems, around $25-35. It's possible to find somebody willing to do FFL transfer for $15-20, but lately new higher prices (how about $75!?) are showing up.

Wow, that is insane! I'm sure that will affect online sales #'s. In Terre Haute, TopGuns gun shop will transfer for $10 (This shop is top notch with competitive prices on EVERYTHING). Back in my hometown, (when i'm not a college student), they will transfer for $20.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Wow, that is insane! I'm sure that will affect online sales #'s. In Terre Haute, TopGuns gun shop will transfer for $10 (This shop is top notch with competitive prices on EVERYTHING). Back in my hometown, (when i'm not a college student), they will transfer for $20.

Try Carson Arms… It's "$10" but I feel like most often free in all honesty.. They also have great pricing on lots of things.

Terre Haute guns is 10 bucks too. Seems like were lucky in Terre Haute compared to a lot of places

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    gotta shop around. KS&E sports has guns for lower prices than anywhere i've seen. Glock 23 the other day for $469, that less than i paid for mine 5 years ago. My issue is with ammo prices. Now there is the problem.

Nevernoluck2

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Peru
    What good are predictions when the one doing the predicting is unwilling to back it up?

I predict prices will increase, or decrease, and I'm willing to put money on it ! :):

Well let's see gas when I first started driving was under $1 gallon, not anymore, cigarettes less than $2, not anymore, handi rifle new under $200 not anymore, so in essence yes prices never will be normal and they always go up, have been for 100s of years, backed up with history, correct me if I'm wrong

Pete

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Is there a buyers guide somewhere? I am new to firearms and want to make sure I'm not paying panic prices. I just got introduced to the sport/hobby and don't want to be wasteful with my money.

I have always used the Blue Book of Gun Values. I'm interested to see what it shows in this year's edition.

Top Bottom