0ccybCo.gif

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I have two guns left in my safe that are not "wood and steel." On is a Ruger 10/22 takedown. The other is up for sale. But neither will "line the hell out your ass."
    I've got some AR's and a couple of other "modern" guns, but I definitely prefer the old school stuff. And I don't even know what "line the hell out your ass" means! :):

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Would we really want big brother to know all of the weapons we possess?

I figure the ones I have background checks for it really doesn't matter if there's pictures of those because they already know I have them. But I don't think they need to see everything. :-)

With Biden in office I don't think I want to give big brother a list.

Kozaturf

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 21, 2020
    Westville-ish
    I figure the ones I have background checks for it really doesn't matter if there's pictures of those because they already know I have them.
    But do they really? What's to say you haven't sold/traded guns away that you had background checks for when you bought them? One of the great things about living here, still free to buy/sell/trade to private parties without Big Brother sticking his nose in where it doesn't belong. I know there are things that I bought at a shop that I don't still own so what they think they know means nothing.

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    But do they really? What's to say you haven't sold/traded guns away that you had background checks for when you bought them? One of the great things about living here, still free to buy/sell/trade to private parties without Big Brother sticking his nose in where it doesn't belong. I know there are things that I bought at a shop that I don't still own so what they think they know means nothing.
    So you're saying pics should be prefaced with the words "Here's a pic of a gun I sold last year..."??????

I'm good with that!!

Squander

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 27, 2014
    South Bend
    I don’t think a background check is the same as information about what you bought. One background check can be used for more than one purchase. I think two handguns within five days triggers a multiple firearm report though.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    Subbed. He had me at "blind the hell out yo' ass." I would definitely go to the range with that guy. Might try to pass on some basic firearms safety tips to him, but he seems like he'd be fun to go shooting with. And personal tastes aside, he seems to be more knowledgeable about stuff than some of the folks I bump into at the gun stores in Carmel.

Top Bottom