• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    yep. I'm about to unload a few things I don't need that I was already planning to sell or trade before all this happened.

My problem is I want to be fair and not gouge but I don't want to cheat myself either. If Bushy M4s are actually selling for $2K I don't want to ask 900. :dunno:

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    My problem is I want to be fair and not gouge but I don't want to cheat myself either. If Bushy M4s are actually selling for $2K I don't want to ask 900. :dunno:

I understand what you are saying and I'm the same way. I just sold a Noveske upper on here that I could've easily sold for twice as much on Gunbroker. I offered it to my friends first and then put it at what I considered a fair price on here. It sold in less than 10 minutes.

Now that I'm seeing fellow INGO members post crazy priced items for sale I couldn't care less about gouging. Post it at whatever you want and if it doesn't sell you can lower it with each daily bump:twocents:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I've noticed the INGO ads too. There is a rifle similar to mine just posted for $2500! I might just take em to Greenfield tomorrow and entertain offers. :dunno:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Stripped lowers have bids of over $500! Pmags over $60! ARs in the thousands of dollars for $600 rifles! :rolleyes:

Miketodd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Here is a PSA with magpul furniture. I love it is listed as PRE-BAN!

You will notice a lot of the online retailers are doing the same thing. It is almost as if most firearm sellers are hoping for a ban. That is like shooting one's self in the foot as they say. And they cannot blame it on a misfire this time!

I have a friend that was out of the firearm world and just got back in last week 2 days before the CT shooting. He is now all pre-ban / post ban because he got out of the firearms world during the last ban. He never even knew that the old ban expired. He thought it was still active.

It is sad that most firearms owners are already mentally prepared and expecting to live in a world with a ban. And because of this, those same people are going to be the ones who are sitting on their collective butts and will not even fight the ban. Because of their inaction, I think it is possible that this may become a self fulfilling prophecy.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas

jtmason15

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 23, 2012
    Grant County
    Wow. That is just crazy to me that a $400 case of ammunition is $1000 now. The hype will be over soon and people will calm down before long. THat is why i am just waiting to buy more ammunition because i have no choice. I cant afford $1000 per case. Maybe if i was a doctor or a lawyer. But I will hold out until the price goes back down.

Top Bottom