• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield

The only belts I wear anymore, survives a steel mill daily and carry. Best customer service in the industry IMHO, placed an order after loosing some weight and the owner emailed me to make sure I was getting the correct size due to the change from my last order. Cannot recommend them enough

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I really like my Kore but not for AIWB. I was really looking forward to this tier 1 belt when they announced it until I saw the price.

I can’t comment on appendix carry I’ve attempted it quite a few times and never feels good.

G19G26

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    I rely on Wilderness Tactical belts. I get mine with the extra stitching to give them added stiffness. Got one that is like ten years old and it's still a great belt. My others I bought because of color, or because I got fat

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland

The only belts I wear anymore, survives a steel mill daily and carry. Best customer service in the industry IMHO, placed an order after loosing some weight and the owner emailed me to make sure I was getting the correct size due to the change from my last order. Cannot recommend them enough
    I second beltman and have three only because of different widths and colors. I have worn Wilderness for a long time but their velcro wears out and they do not replace them anymore. They only give partial credit for a new belt.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I have the ratchet Nexbelt. Very stiff and the micro adjustments are a HUGE plus
    Purchased one of these at the NRA convention. Only 3 days wearing it so far but am definitely loving it.

Versacarry makes a really good double stitched leather belt as well. I wear that on weekends but after a couple years it still looks and carries like new

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

BackFromDC

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 19, 2023
    Jeffersonville
    I got a Nexbelt too! My buddy gave me the whole "marketing works on you" but hey if they send you a coupon and ship it to your door for $30, that's a deal you can't miss.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    same. Its all good until I sit down or try to bend at the waist.
    More than likely it's because your belt/gun is riding too low. With appendix the gun and belt have to ride a tad higher. It keeps the muzzle from digging in when bending over or taking a seated position. Having it ride an inch higher makes all the difference.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    I'd like to support the Daltech since an Indiana company and all. But I'm looking hard at the nexbelt for its adjustable ratchet.
    If Daltech ever comes out with a non-hole type buckle I'll bite.

My waistline varies by more than 1/2" during the week and likely more in summer. As it is I have drilled a couple closer holes in my normal dress belt to accommodate my fluctuation.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    I have 2 kore belts. Wear them all the time and my LGS has them in stock. Also have 2 crossbreed belts I got cheap at crossbreed seconds. They are traditional belts with holes but have held up really well. May try nexbelt if these ever wear out.

Dholcomb

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 14, 2022
    Indiana
    I use bigfoot gunbelts. Leather belt with a steel core lining. Holding up great after a few years of use. Great customer service (only used due to picking the wrong size the first time).

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Another Nexbelt user here. I initially got one because I never seem to fit the holes just right on any belt. Bought a Titan and used it for a year just to try them out. I now own 4 and they are the only belts I wear anymore. For dress, casual work and EDC I'm not ashamed to admit I'm a fan.

Top Bottom