• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ashylarry

Expert
    Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    May 9, 2008
    Greencastle
    It is just about the only game I am good at. I play rock band more than guitar hero though. if you have xbox live and can play on expert let me know lol

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    :ugh:
    My generation is Phuked.
    I went to Bestbuy to buy a video camera. some 25-30 person was sitting on a fake drumset oblivious to the world with his buddy accross the aisle doing the same.
    Did they stop making real ones?
    No offense but what happened to sports? Half of my age group look like sacks of grain.

not pointing fingers but these games are ****** for people to play everyday. Go outside

Amen to that.

I love the PSAs I hear on kid's channels now:

Hey kids, turn off the TV for an hour and go outside and play

A F'n hour?!?! Do you have any idea what kind of fit I would have thrown when I was a kid if my parents only let me outside for an hour?

Or my personal favorite:

Hey kids, after you've finished your first plate of food and are going for seconds, wait 10 or 20 minutes, you might not be as hungry as you thought you were after all.
    :rolleyes:

I'm not going to lie and try and say I did this, but I was active in a lot of sports starting at about age 3 and was growing into my frame (6'6 ~255) so I ate like a horse...Is this tactic supposed to make up for the fact that kids just sit around all day or is childhood obesity just from over-eating?

I know the answer is both, I guess I'm just angry that these PSAs are geared towards kids and not the irresponsible parents that are letting them be fat sloths.

Top Bottom