Group Buy: Zombie Response Team Gear Order #3!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Hey, Jamie. I know there's quite a few of us waiting for stickers and patches, maybe you could do a shirts run and then later do the other stuff as a seperate run.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Yeah, I was thinking that too. I just feel bad now for offering the stickers and patches and them not working out!

For those of you interested in patches and stickers, would you be too upset if I had to put them on the back burner?

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Yeah, I was thinking that too. I just feel bad now for offering the stickers and patches and them not working out!

For those of you interested in patches and stickers, would you be too upset if I had to put them on the back burner?

I'll live. Just don't turn that burner off and ignore it! :D

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Thanks for the understanding guys. I'll get the order thread up. I won't drop the patches and stickers, they'll just be a while til the funding comes around.

You guys who have ordered from me before have always done me right, I just wanna do right by you.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Thanks for the understanding guys. I'll get the order thread up. I won't drop the patches and stickers, they'll just be a while til the funding comes around.

You guys who have ordered from me before have always done me right, I just wanna do right by you.

If funding the order of the patches and stickers is an issue, I may be willing to sponsor it in advance (not just my order but enough to make it happen) depending how much is needed. You've got plenty of trust in my book. PM me if that's part of the hold up and we can see what can be worked out.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom