• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Edit: Closing the group buy as our pricing has changed and we're now offering the best pricing to all!

Christmas is coming and it's time for a Tannerite and H2 Targets group buy. These are binary exploding targets, safe and stable when individual components. When mixed, they cannot be legally transported but are still quite stable. For the standard Tannerite and H2 Targets mixture, a center-fire rifle round at 2000+fps is require for detonation. The result is a huge BOOM and smoke cloud but no fire hazard.

The Goliath and .22 sensitive Boomers targets are made from a different compound and are a fire risk when detonated, but can be used with .22LR or other handgun calibers.

Shipping can get pricey on these but we can often find creative ways to get the product to you cheaper by altering the order a bit. All prices are before IN Sales tax if you are receiving your shipment in Indiana.

Tannerite orders: $10 flat rate shipping
    H2 Targets: PM me your zip code and I'll give you a quote

I'm anticipating running this through our website at HartaTac.com using a special product for INGO group buys, but can accept checks or money order if you'd rather not use a credit card. We will do rulling shipping as the order count increases. They should easily arrive by Christmas if ordered in the next 10 days or so.

If you're interested, please post with the quantity of each item you're interested in and I'll be in touch.

Tannerite Website: https://www.tannerite.com/shop/category/exploding-rifle-targets/

H2 Targets Website: H2Targets.com - The #1 Exploding Rifle Targets Company

ingogroupbuy-3.jpg

Orders Pending:
    beeeman - 10lb bulk H2 - delivering tomorrow, thanks!
    Shibumiseekeer - 25lb misc - shipped and delivered, thanks!
    anonymous - paid, shipping next week
    anonymous - pending placement

[ame]http://youtu.be/y4ZoYxKMp98[/ame]

[ame]http://youtu.be/7by94C5xtIY[/ame]

Last edited:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I've updated the pricing on this to reflect a massive price drop on the products. We want to make Christmas more fun for INGO members and really try to drive some sales of these awesome products.

I changed how the quantity/item was listed to try to clear up some confusion. Beeeman, we'll ensure you get the new discounted price on your order.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Sure thing, thanks for the order! Now promise to tell all your friends where you bought it as they are smiling and laughing after they watch the Boom :)

Mister.Meow

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Scottsburg
    How do the Tannerite Goliath and the H2 compare? I don't have any experience with either. You definitely get more quantity with the H2 but do you get the same quality boom? FWIW I plan on shooting both with 22LR.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    How do the Tannerite Goliath and the H2 compare? I don't have any experience with either. You definitely get more quantity with the H2 but do you get the same quality boom? FWIW I plan on shooting both with 22LR.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ary_explosive_review_h2_versus_tannerite.html

Here is a great comparison done by our moderator Lovemywoods. This was using the rifle sensitive, not the .22LR sensitive. Here's a video of us blowing up a landscape timber with 3oz of the H2 stuff. I can't imagine it not suiting your needs and desires :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_a7SNj8FtE[/ame]

FriskyDingo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Oh man I'm going to have to get some of this. How bad is the concussion off say a one pound brick of tannerite? I'm thinking about avoiding window damage and such. Got a buddy w 5 acres.....

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Meant to post this earlier, but had great customer service along with my purchase. :) Just waiting for the weather to warm up and go try the stuff out!

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    We re-opened the deal due to popular demand! Thanks to those who have posted positively regarding our interactions. That's one of the best parts of selling on INGO is actually meeting the people behind the names :ingo:

AftermatH

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    hoosierdoc: my post count isn't high enough to PM but can I get a price on H2 10 one pound bulk targets. Not sure if you need to ship but my zip is 46234. Thanks!

Top Bottom