• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nalees

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    West Lafayette, IN
    Went back to my hometown (Peru, IN) over the weekend for a buddy's wedding, I had my Glock 27 on me at all times, including the entire wedding/reception! Was a good time and a first for me :) :ingo:

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    You took that ugly thing to a wedding!?!?!? Shame on you, I sure hope you weren't OC'ing you might have ruined the whole wedding with that ugly gun. :D Sorry, couldn't resist. On a more serious note congrats, I did the same thing to one of my friends wedding but, I was not a groomsmen.

Adrenaline

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    North Carolina
    lol one of the places I never thought to carry a gun. Probably a little easier for a guy with all the clothing...probably alot tougher for a woman..unless doing the strapped to the thigh area.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    lol one of the places I never thought to carry a gun. Probably a little easier for a guy with all the clothing...probably alot tougher for a woman..unless doing the strapped to the thigh area.

You should do a little research on opportunity criminals. Churches, homes of those departed during the funeral, weddings, ext.

BTW can you pick out who is packing in this pic?

IMG_1933.jpg

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    It's definitely the little kid in front. Hes got a Ruger LCP clipped onto the back of his tie. He's ready for some action. haha

Edited because my fingers, when close to a keyboard, become stupid and sometimes forget letters.

Last edited:

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    It's definitely the little kid in front. Hes got a Ruger LCP clipped onto the back of his tie. He's ready for some action..

That was my first thought. However upon further inspection this guy looks like a 45 guy. I'm betting G30 small of back.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I carried my old G30 at 2 friends wedding and was a groomsman. Plus at a cousin's wedding a couple years ago, and to 2 weddings this summer. No one ever knew a thing. Next time I've got a bit more of a challenge concealing a full size 1911 :D

oh yeah, one of those weddings I was a groomsman I was also in a kilt and still managed to pull it off. :):

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I gave my Sister a Beretta PPK/S to carry at her wedding. Something borrowed and something blue is supposed to bring good luck. It must have worked. They have been married over 30 year.

redneckpastor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    You should do a little research on opportunity criminals. Churches, homes of those departed during the funeral, weddings, ext.

BTW can you pick out who is packing in this pic?

IMG_1933.jpg

ha ha thats my wedding and i am going with "D all of the above" :) i felt safe during my wedding!!! :rockwoot:

Bart

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    Seymour
    My best man and I carried at my wedding. I see nothing strange about it. I carry everywhere else, why not there.

Top Bottom