• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Another milk raid!! Three employees of a natural food store were arrested and charged with conspiracy to sell raw milk and raw cheese. Armed paramilitary troops raided their establishment and hauled them off to jail. The grocery store shelves are safe once again. Just another day in the formerly free U.S.S.A.

Raw-Milk-Conspiracy.jpg

Trio of Los Angeles raw food advocates reportedly charged with raw milk conspiracy
    The raid on Rawesome Foods by a combined force of agents from the FDA, LA County Dept of Agriculture, CDC and the LA County Sheriff's office wasn't the only SWAT-style armed raid that took place today.

Rawsome Raid: Federal Agents Arrest Owner, Dump Food

swat.jpg
    IS THAT MILK RESIDUE ON YOUR LIP, MAGGOT??

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Come on, ram, you know the score. It's California a HUGE agricultural state with many vested interests to protect.

These anti-competition laws in California are all about building economic fences and rent seeking.

I'm just glad they didn't use a tank like they did to protect the chickens.:laugh:

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    This might dissuade such abuses of power.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQMbXvn2RNI[/ame]

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I'm certainly glad that raw milk, which was able to be drunk for several thousand years from a variety of animal sources, is such a threat that we will waste time, money, and risk the lives of officers and citizens to defeat it.

After all, if I could use my own animal's byproducts as I see fit on my own land, what kind of country would we be?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Protect and Serve.

Since protect comes before serve, it must garner more attention. They're taking this protect thing seriously.

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    I don't care if you drink raw milk or urine straight from the tap, however, I want to make sure that if you choose to do so I am in no way going to pay for your choices by having to pay higher ER bills, or higher insurance rates or higher Doctor bills because he/she had to raise their rates to pay for higher insurance premiums. No, arresting those who sell or drink raw milk is not the answer, but pasteurization is a GOOD thing!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I don't care if you drink raw milk or urine straight from the tap, however, I want to make sure that if you choose to do so I am in no way going to pay for your choices by having to pay higher ER bills, or higher insurance rates or higher Doctor bills because he/she had to raise their rates to pay for higher insurance premiums. No, arresting those who sell or drink raw milk is not the answer, but pasteurization is a GOOD thing!

Depends, really. It kills the bacteria, to be sure, but if your cow is healthy and the milk is kept clean I don't think those bacteria are enough of a threat to warrant wasting all the nutrients you burn up with the bad stuff. Of course this doesn't apply to industrial milking...

slackerisme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Just north of Ft. Wayne

Actually, its not. It was started to quell the need for milk processing plant inspections before the world had the resources. It degraded the benefits of drinking the milk, but made it safer. Now that we have the resources, pasteurization is bunk. Much like everything else the sheep believe.

Read for yourself. http://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/history/biographies/louis_pasteur.htm

Last edited:

Johnson

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Indiana

Wow, using your line of thinking, we should outlaw fast food, candy, soft drinks, donuts, and everything else you don't think is good for us "free" people. And Let's don't stop there; outlaw motorcycles. There are safer modes of transportation that won't raise our insurance rates! Outlaw sports, so you won't have to pay for the emergency room visits that they cause. Outlaw reloading, because it's simply too dangerous when there is perfectly good factory ammo to be bought at Wal Mart. And then let's talk about all those Negligent Discharges that gun owners have that cause our ER visits to be so expensive. Them guns gotta go.......

And we wonder how we lose our freedoms. This type of anti-freedom thinking prevails.

MerKWorK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Muncie
    Okay, so its like this. The majority of our milk supply has to be pasteurized, and the cows have to be given antibiotics also for that matter. Very simple, COWS DON'T DIGEST CORN! Its not their natural diet. Milk from grass fed cows would be perfect straight from the utter. In fact, 100% grass fed cow milk is one of the absolute most healthy substances your body can get. But, since we are not in a free market and Gov. subsidizes industry, corn rules. It is Cheap, it is Cheap and its everywhere. And so it is in and is fed to everything. Ever looked at a label on your food? So as long as Americans are dumb and just shovel anything into their mouths, just like the cows, we will have this roundabout of lunacy!
    And to say that you would get higher medical bills from raw milk is VERY ignorant. Do just a little research into the state of milk production, cow health and nutritive value(or lack of) and you will see just how wrong you are. Amazing anyone would quote that line with the state of health America is in right now. Raw milk would actually be one of the quickest ways of turning the health crisis around. But they don't teach this stuff at public schools, So I wouldn't expect you to know!

Go do some friggin' research people!

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    News report and security video from the 1st raid

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifvp3Fxi7Uo&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Article and video from 2nd raid

Breaking news: Multi-agency armed raid hits Rawesome Foods, Healthy Family Farms for selling raw milk and cheese

The first thing the [STRIKE]thieves[/STRIKE] officials went for was the cash. Hmmm, broadcasting their motivations much?

Law enforcement demanded that all customers (members) of the store vacate the premises, then they demanded to know how much cash James had at the store. When James explained the amount of cash he had at the store -- which is used to purchase product for selling there -- agents demanded to know why he had such an amount of cash and where it came from.[\QUOTE]

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Drink water. Milk is for babies. Humans are the only animal that continue to drink milk of any kind after they have been weened from their mother.
    I'd +1 that, but my rep gun is shot to slide lock.
    they demanded to know how much cash James had at the store. When James explained the amount of cash he had at the store -- which is used to purchase product for selling there -- agents demanded to know why he had such an amount of cash and where it came from.[\QUOTE]
    Yeah...why on EARTH would a store that purchases large quantities of any product have the NERVE to have lots of CASH on hand?! :rolleyes: Preposterous!

Top Bottom