• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Will H

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Tennessee
    Hello everyone, and greetings from Tennessee, formerly from Fort Wayne. First off this is a fantastic forum. Very well put together, and even though I live in another state I am finding a lot of good info here.

Here is my question. I am looking for a range near or in Fort Wayne. I have a 13 year old daughter that lives there with her mother, and this summer I plan on taking her to a range for the first time. We will be starting off slow with my Heritage .22 six shooter and moving to a Ruger 10/22. This will be her first time shooting, so I am hoping for a place that I can instruct her in safety, holds, etc. without too many other things going on. I am not looking to make the next tactical warrior, just starting with some basics. Although I lived a long time in Fort Wayne when I was young I am not familiar with any ranges around there. Any help would be appreciated.

I am also looking for a place that she can shoot a bow if anyone knows about that. Yeah, she saw that movie too. LOL

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Welcome aboard, greetings from SE Indiana :welcome:

We have lots of members in the FW area, I'm sure someone will be along to answer your question soon.

RBrianHarless

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Kokomo
    There is a place called Freedom Firearms that I believe is on Coliseum Boulevard? It has a indoor range. Good luck and hope you find a place to get her trained.

Hello from Kokomo by the way! :ingo:

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    :welcome: to INGO

Roush is a great public range. $4 per person for all day, closed on Mondays.
    Clean facility, several shooting lanes, and great rangemasters.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom