• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    My dad was up at the Gander Mountain in Greenwood today and said it was 10% off everything in store, LOTS of empty shelf space, and signs up near the door saying "everything must go".
    Can't seem to find anything about the store closing down via Google... anyone heard anything?

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    No, not closing. End of season clearance. Christmas is over, deer hunting sales are over, and most people are done buying winter gear. Now it's just time to clear some shelf space for spring gear.

Greenfield store is doing the same thing, and it's brand new.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I used to work at Gander. I was always tired of answering people's questions during the 10% sale. The signs in no way imply a shutdown. They do them all the time. It always amazed me how oblivious people could be. During the remodel (new fixtures everywhere) they were always asking if the store was closing.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    I was more curious because of the "Everything Must Go" signs. Admittedly because of the prices, I don't shop at GM often, so I haven't seen this happening repeatedly...

Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    It's the reason I don't miss retail. Inventory and new mods. Inventory is coming for a few companies so they sell what they can so they don't have to countil everything. Also during this times they may order light trucks. Also new mod time. The time in which they reset aisles and redo them. Wether just fixing or adding new items. I don't miss doing inventory or setting mods. But it's a good time to find deals at some stores.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Their clearance clothing can be downright reasonably priced.

And I, along with myriad other INGOers, have purchased several very reasonably priced firearms over the years.

I don't frequent nearly as much as I used to, but that's just because my "gun fund" account is in the red. Big time.

alexIndy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2015
    Fishers
    The new Cabela opening is going to give them a good run for their money. The service of GM over at Castleton isn't the greatest as well.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Cabelas doesnt show a local planned store yet on their website?

It's off exit 210 in Noblesville. The store is going to be done in spring or summer, I presume. I drive past it daily and over the last few days it looks like the roof should be close to being done.

Top Bottom