• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I haven't seen one in person yet, but its on my short list for 2014. There's some online sources that have it, but I'm still waiting to see if a local shop can procure one before I send my money out of state.

Silverslider

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2013
    i saw these from the Shot Show review. I am curious of any owner feedback. if you end up with one, please post back with a review. this is on my list of pistols to buy in the future and add to my ruger collection.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I wanted so bad to see a Wiley Clapp in 4" trim. This is IMHO a step above and beyond. I can't wait to see one in person. Definitely my next wheel gun.

Last edited:

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    This is, imo, the best .357 concept to come along in a LOOONG time. Between that lovely grip and the fantastic sights, you can't lose.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I got one an have had it to the range a couple times now. This is sweet, feels like a performance center Smith production gun.... The lockup is nice and tight, trigger is really nice too. No creep and no need for a spring kit or any smoothing on this one. The grips looked a bit strange but when firing her the grips help to keep recoil under control and help with keeping your hand in line with the bore for better point ability. Fit and finish are top of the line, there's nothing that I would change on this one, a real keeper in my book. It shot to point of aim out of the box too with 158 grain 38 spcl's and grouped really well...

I don't think you can go wrong with this one...

Hazwhopper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    I hope so. I really like the GP100 and with the new changes it should be a great deal. I am looking for one.

AverageMidwest

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fishers
    Okay, I'm convinced. The one gripe I've always heard about the GP100 is the trigger feel and it sounds like they fixed that via what amounts to a factory trigger job. Officially added to the "I want" list.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    Yes, these are out "in the wild" now, but just hard to locate after the first few were bought up. I am getting this gun soon and I'll let you know. I will likely still change the springs ($10), but I'm sure everything else will be good to go. I've only found one mediocre review online, the rest are all quite positive which is enouraging

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    [h=1]Ruger GP100 Match Champion First Shots[/h]
    GP100-MC-first-shots-004-1024x680.jpg

Ruger GP100 Match Champion First Shots | Gun Nuts Media

RND

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2014
    Westfield
    Brought home and fired Our MATCH CHAMPION this past weekend. Sent thru it, 36 rounds of .38 and 30 of .357, which was more rounds of my total experience with handguns. The range officers were impressed with the shoot ability and appearance of our "Secret."

Top Bottom