• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    You cats may have just met your Match Especially A guy like Big Craig, I have my New Raven Concealment 3 gun rig Ready to rock. (Minus belt)
    With My new High speed low drag Match Diamondback 380 and three mags Dominating the Circuit this year or may the next should be easy.
    :D

100_3902.jpg

Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    Very nice :@ya:

Not half as nice as the gal that was hanging with the guys there... My wife wouldn't let me take a picture. :dunno:

I don't think I will be shooting 3 gun with the lil gun just wanted to get in here and Razz BigCraig, :D seein how he doesn't hang out with us lil folks anymore. :draw::draw:

Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    lol
    Well seeing how high speed it is I think we would have have to with a Super tricked our Siaga 410,
    and ummm.... maybe my SIG 522.

n I would clearly have to avoid Wildcat though those 300 meter shots they like to throw at you would be a pain unless I could call in Arty.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Not half as nice as the gal that was hanging with the guys there... My wife wouldn't let me take a picture. :dunno:

I don't think I will be shooting 3 gun with the lil gun just wanted to get in here and Razz BigCraig, :D seein how he doesn't hang out with us lil folks anymore. :draw::draw:

your wife didn't give a :poop:

Top Bottom