• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    They asked what I thought about the direction this country was going in,and what was the most important on their list. Last one was all the above. No mention of the Constitution or Bill of Rights. So I told them that was the most important to me. Whats most important ,abortion,economy,health care,imigration,or all the above. Probibly a trick question so I had to elaborate on my view of each.Anyone else get this call?

JDonhardt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    Telemarketing type callers tend not to get much accomplished when they call me.

And no, I didnt get this call. Sounds like they left some issues out.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I never answer the phone unless I know the callers ID. I'm on the NO Call list but it doesn't seem to stop them.

Claddagh

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2008
    I used to try and participate in polls of this sort when they called me, but got fed-up with the loaded questions and the "leading" way most of them were structured. IMO, many were designed to direct one's responses to appear to favor their predetermined conclusion rather than generate valid new data.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Survey takers always get flustered when they call me. It generally goes something like this:

Them: Hello, Mr. Scutter01! I'm calling from Some Marketing Company. Do you have a few minutes to answer some questions?
    Me: Sure! How much are you going to pay me?
    Them: What? I'm sorry, we don't do that.
    Me: Well, why is your time worth more than mine? They're paying you to administer the survey, why won't they pay me to take it?
    Them: Uh...uh...

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Reminds of me of the episode on Seinfeld. Telemarketer calls Jerry, wanting to ask questions. Jerry says he's busy, but asks to call the telly back at HIS house. The telly says no, he's not allowed to give out his personal number. So Jerry says, "oh, so it would be too much of an inconvience from him to call at the your house." The telly replys, "yes sir" Then Jerry says " Now you know how I feel" And hangs up.
    I always thought that was funny

djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    Right off the bat they said what it was about, who ever it was agreed with me, and was shared our views,Especially when I brought up,the fact that their trying to destoy the Constitution and Bill of rights. It turned out to be a good thing,in my opinion.

9lock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Classified
    I usually take a more perverted approach
    Them: Hello, Mr. @#%&!! I'm calling from Some Marketing Company. Do you have a few minutes to answer some questions?
    Me: Sure! What are you wearing?
    Hey! It's not phone harassment when they call you.:D
    Don't like it? don't call me!

On another note be mindful of what you say during calls when you are put on hold, these corporate devils pay traitorous people to listen to you to get an advantage over you, I encountered this with a large cell phone company.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I usually take a more perverted approach
    Them: Hello, Mr. @#%&!! I'm calling from Some Marketing Company. Do you have a few minutes to answer some questions?
    Me: Sure! What are you wearing?
    Hey! It's not phone harassment when they call you.:D
    Don't like it? don't call me!

On another note be mindful of what you say during calls when you are put on hold, these corporate devils pay traitorous people to listen to you to get an advantage over you, I encountered this with a large cell phone company.

They don't like it when you ask them to talk dirty to you.

MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    Whenever I first answer.. I always tell them to give me a minute or two so I can let my dog in.. then I just set the phone down indefinitely.

For some reason I never get calls like this anymore.. no fun!

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Hello Sir, This is so and so with some marketing company. Do you have a few minutes to participate in a survey?

Yeah sure why not.. SH*T P*SS F**K C**K SUCKER A**HOLE TW*T!!!

Excuse me sir?!?!

I apologize I suffer from Tourette's.

I understand are you ready and would you like to proceed?

Yeah, let's go..

OK, first question is...

GOD DA** IT, F**KER, T*TS, PENIS, A**, B**CH... Oh my I am so sorry it is really bad today for some reason I sure hope the pharmacy has my meds.

Thank you for you participation sir. CLICK.

Top Bottom