• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sp3worker

Expert
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Went out for the first time this year on Saturday, seemed to work out pretty good. Put my climber stand out on a tree at a coworkers farm on Friday afternoon, went out Saturday morning and shot this 7 pointer with my bow at about 9:00 AM. He walked in from behind me out of a corn field, he was on a mission heading straight for me. I stopped him at about 10yds and got a perfect lung shot. He ran about 30yds, did a flip and was down right there. This is the first one I've taken in Adams county, mostly did my deer hunting down south. Didn't show too much signs of rutting yet, the neck wasn't very swollen and he didn't stink too bad.

s1oio9.jpg

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Nice buck, any bow kill is a trophy animal !!!

I almost got a forkhorn buck Friday night with my truck, he walked out in the road and stopped in the middle.... looked at us and they trotted off after hearing my screeching brakes !!!

sp3worker

Expert
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Thanks everybody! I'm going down to Crane on the 22nd to try for #2. I got drawn for area 3, on the north side of the lake. It's my first time hunting there.

Looks like back straps and eggs for breakfast.

I prefer my venison breakfast sausage patties I make and fried cornmeal mush.;)

Top Bottom