• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Oldbird13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    Hamilton County,IN
    I just read where Google, the #2 Obama contributor behind George Soros, is BANNING ALL firearms, ammunition, and firearms related products from their shopping ads. Normally I don't get involved in a company's affairs however I will now. I don't know when/how soon this will be implemented but merchants out there should be receiving notice of Google's new policy. I also read where Snopes belongs to Google. I wonder if they "confirm/verify" anything negative (there seems to be a little of that) about the royal highn ASS or anything else negative to the left/Liberal' agenda. I will begin to use a different search engine. How many legal gun owners are there out there? It just keeps rollin' in. :patriot:

Oldbird13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    Hamilton County,IN
    I believe Google derives a significant amount of money from merchants that pay Google to "promote/put their info early in the consumer's search" . If I go and google "handguns for sale" and Google controls what I see first in the search results, doesn't that sort of control what I get to see and therefore what I may ultimately purchase.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom