• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    I work at BFG, so you know what my vote is there. We make mainly light truck/suv tires. I can't argue with Michelin as they are the parent company to BFG.

Redhemi

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    Elkhart County
    I was getting ready right after Christmas to purchase 4 tires for my 4X4 Dodge, I guess as of now GoodYear is out of the running.
    Anyone out there have a preferance on good all weather tire for street only 4X4 that is not GoodYear?
    Discount Tire! Check out the "Cooper Zeon LTZ" thats what I put on my Hemi 4x4 and I couldn't be happier they are great at high speed standing water,grip like claws in the snow and are very quiet on a hot highway and the 275x60x20 looks tough as hell on my Dodge...Discount will also buy your old tires as per condition and they also will give you free rotations for the life of your new ones...and they don't have no stinkin signs!....:shoot:Goodyear

bobn911

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Edwardsburg, MI
    Let's see. With the recent boom in permit applications, there should be close to 300,000 permit holders in Indiana. Say if 50% were to 'boycott' Goodyear that leaves 150,000. At about $80.00 a tire X four per car/truck, that comes to about $48,000,000 that Goodyear seems to be willing to lose because of a 'poor' choice. Sucks to be them. Later, Bob

Top Bottom