• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    Today I bought a Glock 27 4th Gen. NIB with the regular goodies PLUS 757 rounds of S&W 40 ammo for $675.00. I found this on Hoosier Topics from a older gentleman (no I did not take advantage of him, he is well versed in firearms) from Kingman and I'm far east of Indy, we met in Brownsburg. The ammo was about half JHP and half FMJ with two boxes of MC. I have never been a fan of the baby Glocks, but just could not walk away from this. I might try and trade it for a 2nd gen Glock 21. Yesterday I bought a NAA Mini Master that had been shot 8 times for $215.00 from a business man. That was from Armslist. Well, that is my Christmas this year.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Wow, that's fantastic on both counts, good finds! I too think there are deals out there. I recently picked up a new XDm in 40 from a LGS for $5 more (+ tax of course) than someone selling a used one on Armslist. Unlike around this time last year, it seems to be a buyer's market for most everything but 22LR and 9mm ammo, and even those can be found if you're in the right place at the right time.

RK is having a good sale right now on firearms, plus a "no tax" weekend to boot. I don't have one nearby with a "Gun Barn", but if I did, I'd be hard pressed not to check them out.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    It is my luck when good deals come along I have no money. When I have money no deals.

Working a lot, have no time but lots of money. Not working a lot, plenty of time, should not spend the money.
    Damned if you do, pass the beer nuts. (I think that's how the saying goes)

I had to watch a gen4 G23 and 1000 rounds of mostly Winchester, all brass, new ammo go for $655 last night on gunbroker. The G23 was barely used and everything was there except for the back straps. They might have been included but were not in the photos. I could have, and should have bought it. But I am definitely in a better financial position for not buying it. Fighting the voices in my head, telling me that I can sell this, or that, or all of it and make a bit off of it. Truth is I would have never known either way because I just cannot bring myself to sell firearms. I guess I am a hoarder.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    RK is having a good sale right now on firearms, plus a "no tax" weekend to boot. I don't have one nearby with a "Gun Barn", but if I did, I'd be hard pressed not to check them out.

Rural King has had some freaking phenomenal deals lately. $375 out the door for a shield. That's less than you can buy one for used :rockwoot:

Top Bottom