• ...and so much more!
  • ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I just returned from the NRAAM. I must say that I had a GREAT time. So great to be able to see all the top firearms industry businesses in one place. Was able to handle the new Sig MPX (want), a Glock 42 (eh..), a Kel Tec KSG, PMR and RFB (want, want, want) and many other very cool items.

Got some good deals there too:

Laserlyte CM-MK4 Center Mass Rail Laser. MSRP $100+...NRAAM Deal = $80 (including tax)
    Laserlyte CM-K15T Center Mass Dual Lens Green. MSRP $170...MRAAM Deal = $100 (including tax)

Cheaper Than Dirt Ball Cap = FREE
    H&K MP5 Exploded View Poster = FREE

Lots of product catalogues, free swag and discount cards.

Overall....it was a great time, good people and tons of cool stuff to get your hands on.

PS. Got to see R. Lee Ermey, KC Eusabio, Max Michel (gave a talk on quicker reloads)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I got a pen, a Bass Pro bag (free and free) and a souvenir coffee mug (10 bucks). Wish more of the bullet manufacturers would have been selling product. I did see one small booth that had some .223 projectiles and .223 and .308 brass, but that was about it.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Berrys was selling bullets but you had to ask I think. Was going to come back Sunday but I don't think I will unless I find some places I just have to see that I missed

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I got an Apex full kit for my M&P for $100. Supposedly they usually sell for $140 or $160 (can't remember).

Lots of stickers to put on the safe, and a handful of patches.

Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    SWI
    Apex one of the booths I meant to hit up and forgot. I picked up a Sig brace for 100 and a 7 round P238 mag for 25. Got a tekmat in M&P don't know if it was a good deal but I hadn't seen them in anything but glock ever so I picked them up. And some froglube solvent. I almost bought a trigger for my AR, and now also want a Magpul UBR stock. Also the magpul pro mbus really impressed me.

Got a coupon code for 25% off lancer mags.

Also got 4 different types of projectiles from Berger (6-8 of each type)

Last edited:

__Doc_

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Henry Co
    I walked out with probably 30lb of swag from too many booths. Best deal for me was magpul. They had some good deals. but the women at the convention tho, damn.

arsenal69

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    I walked out of there with a ton of free stuff...hats,decals,shirts,Velcro patches...ETC. I thought it was a great show I'm going back this Sunday. I thought the Sig, HK and Kimber booth's were stingy on any free type of stuff none of them really had anything.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I forgot to look for Palmetto even though I saw one of their guys walking around. :( Chalk one up to the 'wish I'd have gone and seen them' list...if the list gets long enough I'll go back Sunday.

IrishSon of Liberty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I thought the Sig, HK and Kimber booth's were stingy .
    Not only stingy, but Kimber was unwilling to take cash. Why not sell the Pepper Blaster, shirts, hats, etc.? I understand not dragging parts/pieces, but that was insane.

Crossbreed had spare parts (free) to replace sprung clips from a holster, and that was a great interaction.
    Loved the Springfield spread. Picked up a few shirts from them & fondled the 4.0 XDS.
    Reactive/steel targets were a great buy to avoid shipping costs. I'd love to go back and grab something.

Above all that, I was impressed with the crowd behavior. Very polite while banging bags into each other all day long.

seeker1321

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Elkhart
    my haul of free swag.

lots of reusable bags, the one from Pro-Mags was really nice, it was a larger one so it held a lot. I got some small pins from a couple of booths, some free targets, a small first aid kit, a hat from Cheaper then Dirt, a tshirt from Springfield Armory, small flashlight, a couple of patches, 3 different posters, and a calendar.

Wolverine6G

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 2, 2012
    I walked out of there with a ton of free stuff...hats,decals,shirts,Velcro patches...ETC. I thought it was a great show I'm going back this Sunday. I thought the Sig, HK and Kimber booth's were stingy on any free type of stuff none of them really had anything.

I thought the same about Smith and wesson, although their booth was impressive. No free swag.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I thought the same about Smith and wesson, although their booth was impressive. No free swag.

I thought the same about FNH. No swag to speak of. I did see some really nice patches behind a counter, but all the employees were talking among themselves and couldn't be bothered to answer any questions, at least while I was standing there.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Apex booth had some good deals. I picked up the full FSS kit for my M&P, the armors block w/ tray, and shield trigger holder for like $175.......... which is a good price for just the FSS kit!

Surefire had 40% off everything at their booth with made for good prices.

Kershaw had some decent deals.

quite a few of the booths that had things out weren't selling them, BUT they said on Sunday they would start selling things, so be sure to ask. I guess they don't want to hall crap home.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    geissele had special pricing, most triggers were 50.00 off retail.

Yeah, but be careful with the Geissele rails. I bought a 9.5mk2 and they all look like blems, I went throu 5 of them to find a decent one.

bought a QMS trigger paid $40 and my buddy later told me he got it f0r $35 yesterday. it wasn't on their price list thou.

Top Bottom