• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I saw that yesterday. It's a great deal for anyone needing any of those items, especially since the Victory goes for that price or higher in these days of inflated gun prices. The Victory is a fantastic .22 handgun that is extremely accurate, is not ammo finicky and is simple to break down, clean and reassemble... :yesway:

BankShot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Clark County
    That is a great deal. I paid more than that a few months ago for just the gun. As stated above mine has been very reliable and accurate (even with me shooting it) and is easy to clean.

jpr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I saw that yesterday. It's a great deal for anyone needing any of those items, especially since the Victory goes for that price or higher in these days of inflated gun prices. The Victory is a fantastic .22 handgun that is extremely accurate, is not ammo finicky and is simple to break down, clean and reassemble... :yesway:

I have had mine for over a year and still has not shot a clean mag with different types of ammo. Just got it back from S&W for the second time. Have not taken it to the range yet.

BankShot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Clark County
    I have had mine for over a year and still has not shot a clean mag with different types of ammo. Just got it back from S&W for the second time. Have not taken it to the range yet.

That stinks. Sorry to hear that. I haven't had any trouble with mine so far. I have been shooting Federal bulk pack ammo (BYOB type) with it.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Sorry to hear that. I'm on my 4th one that has had zero issues with any ammo I've thrown at them. 3 of these I've kept and one I ended up selling to a neighbor. I've got over 1k rounds on 2 of them and a couple hundred on a used one that I just bought and they all just run. I've had the occasional issue that I've been able to track down to ammo related, but nothing caused by the gun. On the other hand, the two Ruger Mark IV's I own have been much more ammo sensitive.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I got one for my son a few years ago, at a LGS for $349 with the threaded barrel, i doesn't like Aquila ammo, but everything else fires fine, shoots very accurate, simple to break down and clean. It's more accurate than my old eyes can shoot... I came to this post thinking it was about the old WWII S&W Victory .38's.....Love those.....

Last edited:
    Top Bottom