• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tula47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    Knox Co.
    I purchased an LC9s after shooting a LC9 and it was pretty terrible. This seems like a decent deal for someone that bought the LC9

Dyerbill

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    NWIndiana
    I carry a lc9s every day....I shoot it well...it eats everything I feed it and it is very comfortable on my hip. I do use the extended factory magazines

dmbowditch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2013
    I am curious as to why everyone thinks this is a good deal? Do i understand it correctly, that you will have to trade in your LC9? (Breaks my first rule, never buy a gun you intend to trade, sell, or get rid of in the future....NONE). Also, i don't see how/where you can get a good deal on trade in? My guess is the $100 shop ruger gift card will probably barely cover your value lost on the trade/purchase of a new LC9S. By the way, I'm a big RUGER fan.

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    I am curious as to why everyone thinks this is a good deal? Do i understand it correctly, that you will have to trade in your LC9? (Breaks my first rule, never buy a gun you intend to trade, sell, or get rid of in the future....NONE). Also, i don't see how/where you can get a good deal on trade in? My guess is the $100 shop ruger gift card will probably barely cover your value lost on the trade/purchase of a new LC9S. By the way, I'm a big RUGER fan.

This and rugers shipping charges are high

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

And I'm guessing when shops start getting a bunch of these the trade prices will drop even further.

If someone is going to do this, I'd suggest doing so early, and finding a shop that provides decent trade ins, and there are very few that do.

PGRChaplain

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Waynedale (FT Wayne)
    Good deal for the Dealer you trade your LC9 in to. I have one and find nothing wrong with it. I bought it used, for a very good price and don't plan on getting rid of it. I've never seen a Dealer offer anywhere close to what a used gun is worth. Do you think this is some preamble to an LC9 Recall? Just random thoughts.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Wonder if I could pickup a used LC9 on the cheap. Personally I don't care for them but for the right price why not.

Top Bottom