• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    It might be “best“ to leave the vinyl village. Much harder and more expensive than handgun shotgun options But I believe it solves more problems also.
    Population density matters. Not enough room for a garden or a single chicken.
    Ultimately spend the cash on something that works gun wise and move.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    It might be “best“ to leave the vinyl village. Much harder and more expensive than handgun shotgun options But I believe it solves more problems also.
    Population density matters. Not enough room for a garden or a single chicken.
    Kinda drastic, but best long term plan. Not something everyone can afford.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Population density matters. Not enough room for a garden or a single 4wheeler chicken.
    Honestly that was my thought exactly. Giving the housing market here they could easily sell the vinyl spec house and move out further with a little bit of elbow room.

There is a lot to be said for needing a 4 wheeler to get to the back 40 quickly.

scout5

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Charlestown
    High brass 12ga shells loaded with #5 pellets for HD in the vinyl village are devastating at across the room distance and less likely to overpenetrate. Varmint grenades or similar 40 to 50 grain frangible bullets in an AR platform are another decent choice.
    I was going to suggest #4 shot. can load the first 2 or 3 then have buckshot or slugs in the back of the tube just in case.

Top Bottom