• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I know this is last minute but I'll be at JP today shooting some .308, .22, and pistol if anyone wants to stop by. I'll get there at around 10:30 and have to leave at 1:30.

Slab

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    fort wayne
    lol. in fort wayne we have an outdoor mall called Jefferson Pointe. people call it JP for short. I dont think you could shoot there for 3 hours and be able to just "have to leave" at 130....

I hope you have a good time at whatever range youre talking about.

XD357

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Missed it

Checked the forum too late, would have been able to head down today.

Guess I'll catch the next trip.

Matt

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Yea, it was last minute. My buddy and I decided to meet at JP instead of his house.

We did get A WHOLE LOT OF BRASS. That was nice. My groups are starting to close up at 225..............................

X-Ravin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2009
    West Lafayette
    I WAS going to go to JP today, but I was so tired of driving longer than I get to shoot so I signed up at the Linden Conservation Club today and shot clays today.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    There were 7 or so vehicles there when we got there and 2 when we left at 1:30. No crowd or water.

I have found that most people don't want to talk at all. Even if they are just standing around. Young or old it doesn't matter. I usually use the range as an opportunity to plug INGO but everyone is too crappy to even talk. Eh, oh well.

X-Ravin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2009
    West Lafayette
    There were 7 or so vehicles there when we got there and 2 when we left at 1:30. No crowd or water.

I have found that most people don't want to talk at all. Even if they are just standing around. Young or old it doesn't matter. I usually use the range as an opportunity to plug INGO but everyone is too crappy to even talk. Eh, oh well.

Yeah that's what I have found too. I've tried to talk to people, but they usually shrug you off.

XD357

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Yep, found that too.

One trip down with the Ar's, had a guy come over asking about my setup and we bs'd for quite a while.
    He said he was a Beta tester over at Arfcom and gave me a 1st gen Pmag.
    I offered to pay but he wouldn't take my money so the price was right!
    Magpul was just beginning to ship and I couldn't find Pmags anywhere, at the time I think there was still a 2-3 week wait.

Then you get the guys that don't want to talk at all, their no fun.

Shooting gets expensive, it's nice to take a break and bs for a minute or two.

Matt

Electronrider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    White County
    JP has about a 50-50 mix of talkers and people who are too good to talk to ya. I love that range, have been going there on and off for over 20 years now. Saving my pennies to get into wildcat down here in lafayette, It's a great range and much closer for me.

Top Bottom