• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 60Driver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 9, 2010
    Hamilton County
    Making some noise on Memorial day weekend! Spotting for the PIG with my Larue. Unfortunately only vehicle targets out at 500 and beyond today...not much work for a Larue Stealth to hold minute of a car door at 700, even with an amateur like me on the trigger.

attachment.php

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Not trying to pick on anyone - but Memorial Day is a solemn day to remember the fallen heroes of our military that have paid the ultimate sacrifice throughout the history of this country. It's not grilling out, drinking beer, going to the race, etc.

I wish more understood the significance of this day.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Not trying to pick on anyone - but Memorial Day is a solemn day to remember the fallen heroes of our military that have paid the ultimate sacrifice throughout the history of this county. It's not grilling out, drinking beer, going to the race, etc.

Agreed. But here is to sending some downrange for the heroes who died doing just that.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Not trying to pick on anyone - but Memorial Day is a solemn day to remember the fallen heroes of our military that have paid the ultimate sacrifice throughout the history of this country. It's not grilling out, drinking beer, going to the race, etc.

I fully understand the significance of the day; it is BECAUSE of those who gave their lives in the service of our nation, that my family and I are free, and able to spend time together doing what we enjoy. We should not mourn their sacrifice, but rather honor them by living lives that are worthy of it.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I fully understand the significance of the day; it is BECAUSE of those who gave their lives in the service of our nation, that my family and I are free, and able to spend time together doing what we enjoy. We should not mourn their sacrifice, but rather honor them by living lives that are worthy of it.

Exactly! They didn't make the ultimate sacrifice for us to sit at home quietly. Shootings guns seems like a completely appropriate way to celebrate the freedoms their lives earned for the rest of us.

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    I like to think that my family members who died in service to the country would be happy to see us getting together for some grilled food over the weekend as long as we remember them. Flags and cemetery flowers are placed every year.

I never know what sort of greeting is appropriate though. "Happy Memorial Day" doesn't sound right so I usually just say "Have a good Memorial Day".

Top Bottom