• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • awittmer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Batesville
    How can higher capacity magazines be made illegal, it makes no sense, only to think that an individual can carry more than one magazine?
    BUHHHH

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Critics are focusing on the 33rd magazine? REALLY?! Who in their right mind believes that it's somehow less deadly with a 10rd magazine?! It only takes 1 bullet to kill someone.

Unless he had few over penetrate and hit someone else he fired 33 times if I remember right and had 33 hit's..... he was taken down when he was re-loading...... with that being said it probably would have resulted in fewer injuries/deaths if he had smaller mags.

With a 33 you have one or two less re-loads with the same ammont of ammo.

The 33 rounders will double in price in another week

And then drop in a few weeks after that.

MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    I'm a bit confused.. not that I've actually counted, but if they are 33 rounders... why do they only go up in numbers to 31?

I bought a bunch of these this past summer at a local gun shop for $29.95 a piece.. glad I bought a **** load now!

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    I confess I have used the current scare to try and convince my wife that NOW was THE time to get weapons the gov is CERTAIN to ban; particularly a Marlin 1895sbl and a Smith 460 xvr:):

Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    they want to focus on anything but the lib pothead who did the shooting...

Liberal? Uh, he shot a Democrat. Is this a lib on lib crime, or do you call everyone you dislike a lib? Wait! A Lib with a gun? Kinda goes against all the stereotypes that get pushed around here doesn't it?

From what I've seen, it looks like this guy was anti-left and anti-right.

As far as pot goes, I would venture to say that people who smoke pot are less likely to be motivated to do something crazy. Pot makes you lazier, not more energetic and motivated.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    Liberal? Uh, he shot a Democrat. Is this a lib on lib crime, or do you call everyone you dislike a lib? Wait! A Lib with a gun? Kinda goes against all the stereotypes that get pushed around here doesn't it?

From what I've seen, it looks like this guy was anti-left and anti-right.

As far as pot goes, I would venture to say that people who smoke pot are less likely to be motivated to do something crazy. Pot makes you lazier, not more energetic and motivated.

Wouldn't go quite that far with the pot thing. The Founding Fathers grew quite a bit of hemp in the day to make rope, sailcloth, clothing and many other things. Probably smoked the best of the crop in their pipes. Add that they drank beer, wine and whiskey because of the dangers of drinking water infested with viruses and bacteria...they were quite a bunch. Even the Constitution was written on hemp.

spitfire51

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Wouldn't go quite that far with the pot thing. The Founding Fathers grew quite a bit of hemp in the day to make rope, sailcloth, clothing and many other things. Probably smoked the best of the crop in their pipes. Add that they drank beer, wine and whiskey because of the dangers of drinking water infested with viruses and bacteria...they were quite a bunch. Even the Constitution was written on hemp.

Yeah but pot and hemp aren't really the same thing.

Top Bottom