• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Shot the action pistol match tonight 2 Glock 44’s in the squad ZERO malfunctions of any kind. Seen several malfunctions from OTHER 22lr hand guns. This thing ROCKS

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Have i said just how much i enjoy shooting this handgun!!? I think they need to figure out how to make this thing run in the 34/35 platform with 20 rd mags,, this thing shoots EVERYTHING!! I thought the Ruger 22/45 lite i had was a fun gun to shoot, it stays in the safe!

JTL165

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 26, 2020
    Central
    Mine has been pretty good. Mostly ran junk ammo through it. A couple of times the slide hasn't returned to battery and a couple of failure to fires.

eddiehelm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2018
    Marion
    Picked one of these up today. Took it to the range and put abkut 400 rounds of rem thunderbolts through it. One fte and one ftf. Accuracy was meh, but in its defense I shot it after shooting my m41 and 617 which sets the bar high for a cheap plinker.

BMWRich

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Picked one of these up today. Took it to the range and put abkut 400 rounds of rem thunderbolts through it. One fte and one ftf. Accuracy was meh, but in its defense I shot it after shooting my m41 and 617 which sets the bar high for a cheap plinker.
    Even tho Thunderbolts are/were cheap, and popular with hunters who might only make 10-15 shots per outing, they most definitely will “lead” the barrel. Bullet is uncoated/jacketed.
    First thing to notice, accuracy changes and or you witness “key holes” in the target.
    Most likely past time for a good barrel de-leading/cleaning.
    Also, carefully check the muzzle end for lead deposits, very easily to see. Looks like something splattered on the muzzle end.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom