Please reply by conversation.

greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    SOLD SOLD SOLD Glock 19 Gen 3 w/ many mags, great holsters

SOLD SOLD SOLD Circumstances call for thinning the herd and my Glock 19 did not make the cut. I was keeping this for my son but he doesn't seem to really care anymore. This pistol has a Ghost Trigger (3.5lb), grip hole plug, American Flag backplate, ext slide release. It will come with the factory case and manual, 8 mags (most are KCG, a couple Glocks) and a Blackhawk Serpa holster, and custom IWB kydex holster.

There is some holster wear that belies it's low round count that I would put around 400-500 rounds. The holster wear is slight wear on the leading sharp edges but no dings or major damage in any way. Still in excellent condition and flawless in function. The best combat pistol made. I will post my own pics or can send you pics but would prefer a FTF inspection. I would require seeing your IN LTCH as well as ID. I will not write anything down, I just need to know you are good to go in IN to carry a gun! Price is $450. I drive to Indy every week adn would eb happy to meet up with you around Indy or Fort Wayne. Just ask.
    2glock19.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom