• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OMG-ZOMBIES

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    I was considering a JM Pro for experimenting with 3 gun but after watching a couple matches noticed all the failures came with the Mossbergs. I don't really want to spend a lot of money to see if I want to pursue this yet and don't want to toss my pretty 1100 in the barrels either. Noticed the Girson MC312 on Bud's for $428, reviews seem positive but very few of them.
    Anyone shooting a Girsan? Would only like to hear from actual shooters, not knockoff bashers please. Thanks

bigbaloo95

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2014
    wolcottville
    My buddy has a field version he duck hunts with. He wanted somthing he could throw in a canoe and not worry about. It runs hevishot like a champ! No issues so far so can't say about their warranty policies. I worry about parts availability but if it runs it runs.

OMG-ZOMBIES

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Thanks for the reply, I guess I should have edited my original post to include anyone who has seen them in action, because they must not be too popular at all.
    I had not considered parts availability, but that could be a real concern. Thanks again. Love the avatar, I waged war on squirrels at my house after they chewed the wires on my Dodge ram the second time.

Top Bottom