• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    Again, a minute percentage of people carry guns at all, so what's your logic to do for that? Not carry at all?

Nate, there you go again twisting what I said. I have always said if someone wants to open carry that is their right and go right ahead but personally I join the vast majority of gun owners who do not make a habit of doing so. He was asking what to do as his girlfriend did not want to go out with him when he had a gun strapped to his hip. I don't blame her, all he is doing is bringing attention to himself and her, not all positive. The vast majority of gun owners who carry do so concealed. I suggested getting a smaller gun and carry it concealed so she feels comfortable. The problem is not her, she is reacting like most people would in that situation.

This is not an OC vs. CC thread.... The man is asking how to cope with his relationship not what your opinion is on his carry fashion.
    If we are all brothers here I don't understand why we need to force our own opinions on such things.

Doc as a friend i suggest you close this thread as it seems it has turned into a OC vs CC thing.

If you need any advise I will try to help and give honest answers, if you need to reach me PM me and I'll give you contact info.

And above all:
    motivator5354766.jpg

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Thank You.
    I just wanted advise from somebody who's walked down this path when you carrying starts friction in a relationship. And taking some of ya'lls advise I will try and do the CCing when I can and try to dress more appropriate for it.

Like a very smart man quoted once "If momma's not happy nobody's happy."

:cheers: Cheers

Which came first? Open carry or the girl friend?

You know men are all just a project for women. Like buying a 10/22, they just can't leave what they wanted alone.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    If she doesn't have a problem with guns, she doesn't have a problem with you carrying, and the only problem she has is with you OCing then throw your t-shirt over it and be done with it. Who cares if you are printing, your willing to OC what does it matter.

Only issue then will be comfort level, ie gun against bare skin. That will be another thread :D.

A good woman, that you love to death, is worth some compromising for (as long as its not core beliefs) and I don't think OC vs CC is that big of a deal. As long as she doesn't have a problem with carrying just the manner that you do it.

Good luck to you

by the way like the new pic

Last edited:

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Take her to OC lunch. Don't tell her just walk in sit down with a bucnh of INGO OC'ers. She will find that OC'ers are just regular guys like you.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Alright, this is getting out of hand. The OP's question was answered. The OC/CC debate has been well-covered and no one's mind is likely to be changed in this thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom