• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • versuchstier147

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Indiana
    Just moved into a new place. Pretty unfamiliar with the area. My girlfriend came to visit and didn't feel like making the hour drive back up to her place that night and decided to stay the night after I had to go to work. When I was getting ready I checked a pistol and put it on. She asked if I was leaving anything for her! I showed her where I kept a loaded pistol and shotgun and went over the safety's and I had to go.

When I got back in the morning she took out the pistol from a different location and went to put it back where I kept it, and said she wanted to keep it closer to her because she didn't think she'd be able to get to it quick enough if anything happened. And that she felt a lot safer having it by her.

Anyway, I thought that was pretty cool. This is by no means a bad neighborhood. There are several armed co-workers living here. So, I'd say it's pretty safe.

Integraholic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    At home
    Yes, you have discovered a "keeper." The "keeper," once thought to be a mythical entity such as a pegasus, unicorn, and so on, has begun showing themselves as of late. Make sure you do everything in your power to hang on to your "keeper" and you will have much happiness in your life.

Indecision

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    I've got Adrenaline on INGO, carry an LCP daily, taking an CCW class tomorrow, plus she's working on getting a car to build with me.

Yeah. I'm a happy camper.

gunfun101

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Even though my girlfriend lives in a good nieghborhood she says she sleeps better knowing there is a gun at hand. It also makes me feel better when I cant be there.:rockwoot:

Greatestsin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Morgan Township, NWI
    i live in a not so great but not quite bad neighborhood(aparment next to mine had armed robbery not too long ago and the mall parking lot i live behind has had quite a few over the years) and my wife won't even carry mace. She likes it when I carry but won't do it herself

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    My wife carries a bible for protection which is cool with me ,but the lord told me to carry cause he feels better that we both watch out for her :draw:

smiley69_300

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Ripley County
    Def cool. My wife is the one that pretty much got me on board. I have never owned a gun or really shot them. I started shooting gins with her dad and I have been hooked ever since than.

versuchstier147

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Indiana
    Hey OP:

How'd the scanner / radio thing end up working out for you? Resolution yet?

-J-

Hey, guys!

I went to court the 28th and they sent me back home. Said they haven't filed the charges, yet. So, they're gonna send me a letter some day telling me when to take off work again and drive back up there. In the mean time, they'll hang on to my radio and USP. :ar15:

kevinj110 Wait did you move to Franklin? If so we need to get something going.

Yeah, right next to the Wal*Marx. Shoot me a PM some time.

Top Bottom