• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Was at GM, on Co. line rd., tonight, and guess what? Thye HAD .22 cal. ammo. YES, boys and girls, you are reading right !!!!! Remington, Eley MATCH, for the LOW, LOW price, of only $29.99 for a box of 50 ..... Run don't walk, and get these off the shelf .....

E'villeGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Was at GM, on Co. line rd., tonight, and guess what? Thye HAD .22 cal. ammo. YES, boys and girls, you are reading right !!!!! Remington, Eley MATCH, for the LOW, LOW price, of only $29.99 for a box of 50 ..... Run don't walk, and get these off the shelf .....

Why, it's obvious your talkin bout one o' them thar high falutin' .22 high caliber rounds for THAT kind of jack, jack!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Southtown Walmart this morning in stock:
    -(6-8 boxes) .40 WWB 100rd $35.77 ea
    -(3 boxes) .40 WWB 50rd $19.37 ea
    -(1 box) .308 Winchester Super X $18.97
    -(1 box) 30-30 Winchester Super X $16.37
    -(3 boxes) 30-06 Winchester Super X $18.97 ea

My ongoing struggle with this store's inventory discrepancies continues. They showed limited stock this morning of Remington Golden Bullet 525rd boxes of hollow points. I rushed right over because I knew that meant they wouldn't be there for long. I get there and there are none on the shelf. After 5 minutes of waiting I got someone to help me, who was the assistant manager from last Sunday (see previous post), this time he was friendly-ish.

He said they were supposed to inventory the ammo this past week, most likely in response to my complaint to corporate and my 12 minute conversation with another assistant manager who made a follow up call about my complaint. He checked the back stock, came out and said they showed 5 bricks in stock, but they are not there and the count is "updated" every hour, but "really updated" every 12-24 hours. He said the other assistant manager who I spoke to on the phone was coming in at 1pm today and she along with the loss prevention department would inventory all the ammo. I told him I wouldn't be surprised if it was internal theft or employees stashing it for themselves or friends.

So the saga continues, but if the count isn't fixed in a few days, I will send in yet another complaint about that store. Really frustrated right now with them. Am I being lied to or what????

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    I bet it's an employee either stashing or stealing it. Could one of the managers doing it also.

Southtown Walmart this morning in stock:
    -(6-8 boxes) .40 WWB 100rd $35.77 ea
    -(3 boxes) .40 WWB 50rd $19.37 ea
    -(1 box) .308 Winchester Super X $18.97
    -(1 box) 30-30 Winchester Super X $16.37
    -(3 boxes) 30-06 Winchester Super X $18.97 ea

My ongoing struggle with this store's inventory discrepancies continues. They showed limited stock this morning of Remington Golden Bullet 525rd boxes of hollow points. I rushed right over because I knew that meant they wouldn't be there for long. I get there and there are none on the shelf. After 5 minutes of waiting I got someone to help me, who was the assistant manager from last Sunday (see previous post), this time he was friendly-ish.

He said they were supposed to inventory the ammo this past week, most likely in response to my complaint to corporate and my 12 minute conversation with another assistant manager who made a follow up call about my complaint. He checked the back stock, came out and said they showed 5 bricks in stock, but they are not there and the count is "updated" every hour, but "really updated" every 12-24 hours. He said the other assistant manager who I spoke to on the phone was coming in at 1pm today and she along with the loss prevention department would inventory all the ammo. I told him I wouldn't be surprised if it was internal theft or employees stashing it for themselves or friends.

So the saga continues, but if the count isn't fixed in a few days, I will send in yet another complaint about that store. Really frustrated right now with them. Am I being lied to or what????

mrobnoxious1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Plymouth
    spoke with asst mgr, csm, and sports dept mgr at plymouth. Verified that there was no .22's stocked or sold within the last week. The walmart app was totally wrong.

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    spoke with asst mgr, csm, and sports dept mgr at plymouth. Verified that there was no .22's stocked or sold within the last week. The walmart app was totally wrong.

I hate to tell you but they lie. I've seen it at the Noblesville Walmart.

Walmart has the very best inventory system of any company. If the computer said it is there, it is there.

ylwfever69

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    Greenwood
    Southport Wally World just put out
    10 100 round box's of federal .45 FMJ'S
    Tul .223 20 round box's not sure how many
    2 box's of Tul .40's
    Tul .45's not sure how many
    He just put them out on the shelf.

cmamath13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Greenwood
    2 box's of Tul .40's

Thank you for the "heads-up" on the 45 ACP! I was able to go over and pick up 3 boxes! Sweet! Now I can go shooting this week! :)

askeen289

Plinker
    Rating - 85.7%
    6   1   0
    Apr 24, 2013
    2 box's of Tul .40's

I just went over there all listed was gone but there was two boxes of Tul 9mm

Wes225

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Freedom Firearms in FT Wayne has Tula .223 for $7 per 20rd box, the casings seemed fine so I have no clue why nobody was buying it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom