• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mulksman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    North of the Fort
    Their Magento Shop (Palmetto site) cart died.
    There has been an error processing your request
    SQLSTATE[HY000] [2013] Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 111

Yeahhhh.... same here. I have resubmitted about 20 times now. So I am either going to receive nothing or about 200 boxes of 9mm is going to show up on my doorstep. The wife probably won't be happy with the new credit card balance!

mwsoccer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 7, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Yeahhhh.... same here. I have resubmitted about 20 times now. So I am either going to receive nothing or about 200 boxes of 9mm is going to show up on my doorstep. The wife probably won't be happy with the new credit card balance!

If you didnt get an email confirmation it did not go through. I stopped trying with psa because their site always crashes.

mulksman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    North of the Fort
    If you didnt get an email confirmation it did not go through. I stopped trying with psa because their site always crashes.

I was fairly confident nothing went through without getting an email..... but there is nothing wrong with wishful thinking. I would love to come home from work and see a skid of ammo sitting on my doorstep :D

I had never attempted to order from them before, so thank you for the information regarding their unstable site!

danmrt868

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Wrigleys gun shop on lima rd in fort wayne has a ton of 9mm wwb 115gr 100rd box 35.99 a box, they also had some 9mm sd ammo. As of 3:30pm today.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    As said by steelworker its on lima rd in the mutton center just north of cook rd on the right side. They have been getting ammo a little here a little there so you have to keep checking in. A by the way ZX GUNS is opening up soon in fort wayne the store is going to be on colusem just west of lima and just before sherman st. south side of the rd. in the little strip mall just before speedway gastation. And nothing at walmart coldwater crossing this morning.

I learned some new things today. I had no idea Ft. Wayne had two new gun shops. That's good because I think we just lost one in New Haven (JTL/Shooters)

danmrt868

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Jerry didn't close did he. Hell he had hired a couple of younger guys to help him and to help keep guard since he was robbed not to long ago.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I learned some new things today. I had no idea Ft. Wayne had two new gun shops. That's good because I think we just lost one in New Haven (JTL/Shooters)

Jerry didn't close did he. Hell he had hired a couple of younger guys to help him and to help keep guard since he was robbed not to long ago.

I stopped in there on Saturday. Jerry and a younger guy were there and said that all firearms and accessories in the store were on "hold". Jerry said somebody was buying all of his stuff (some of it 38 years old) and he was going to officially end his FFL and all paperwork tying him to the business. However he said within a month's time his wife was going to have her FFL and have an all new inventory "to catch up with the times", in her name. He said when he dies he didn't want her to have the headaches of his business.

On a very sad note, he told me that after the beating he took during the robbery, his brain was no longer attached to his skull and just kind of "floating". Not a doctor, but that sounded horrible.

Sorry if I thread jacked.

danmrt868

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    ft. wayne
    I knew he was sick, didn't think he was going to do this yet. Well his wife should be pretty good with the help of the workers he's got now. Hey guys walmart coldwater crossing has 100rd wwb 9mm for 24 bucks in stock had to cases - the 3 boxes i got 15 min ago.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I knew he was sick, didn't think he was going to do this yet. Well his wife should be pretty good with the help of the workers he's got now. Hey guys walmart coldwater crossing has 100rd wwb 9mm for 24 bucks in stock had to cases - the 3 boxes i got 15 min ago.
    translation please.

danmrt868

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    ft. wayne
    englewood don't listen to them some of us like to hear where to get ammo. I myself don't live by you so it doesn't effect me but i do like to hear ammo is coming in places.

Boring2u

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    C&C Midwest Firearms in Clermont has both 9mm and 22lr in stock. I called to confirm before going in today. The person on the phone seemed in a hurry so I didn't ask price. When I arrived, I realized how they still have ammo left. They had 6-8 boxes of 50 rd 9mm Lawman fmj for $34.99. 22 or wasn't any better at $9.99 for a 50 rd box. When i asked if they ever get bulk packs, they said even if they did, they'd break them up to sell individually. Needless to say, I will not stop in there again.

mdm2272

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    North Central Indiana
    C&C Midwest Firearms in Clermont has both 9mm and 22lr in stock. I called to confirm before going in today. The person on the phone seemed in a hurry so I didn't ask price. When I arrived, I realized how they still have ammo left. They had 6-8 boxes of 50 rd 9mm Lawman fmj for $34.99. 22 or wasn't any better at $9.99 for a 50 rd box. When i asked if they ever get bulk packs, they said even if they did, they'd break them up to sell individually. Needless to say, I will not stop in there again.

At those prices it's no wonder they still have ammo :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom