• Status
    Not open for further replies.

danmrt868

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Wrigley on lima rd had some 223 hornaday vm 53gr for 20.99 a box had a lot. They also had some 9mm,38 sd ammo. Then i stopped by sniper co. and they had alot of 7.62x39mm didn't catch the price on that but did on the 55gr 223 wpa for 15 a box had about 15 boxs left 3 box limit, they had 2 boxes of 556 tracer ammo for 20 a box. This was in the last 40 mins or so.

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    All I know is I got lied to today!!!! Remember this am when I said Wally got Tula n on 31? Well they did and the manager lied to me!!! I checked on my phone again and still said in stock. So I stoped by omw home bc it's right by house of course. What do u know had 4 boxes left. Just so happed to have good ol Bill working. He asked do you want all 4. Well of course I do. Said not even worth opening up for one box. I know this is off topic kinda but just thought I'd tell everyone that certain managers do lie and it is A FACT JACK!

ylwfever69

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    Greenwood
    Beechgrove Wally World has about 20 box's of Tula .223, 4 box's of Tula .45, 2 box's of Winchester white box .45 JHP, & 4 box's of Winchester white box .38 +p JHP's.

BAZOOKa

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2013
    Plymouth
    I saw the natchezss 22 in stock. Funny since I just got their magazine today and it is listed for $30 in it. Both are a little rich for me. I will ration the couple of bricks I have until things settle down a bit.
    I will say this is the longest I have seen it stay in stock online, even at $40. Are people finally coming to grips about this?

BAZOOKa

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2013
    Plymouth
    Just checked what shipping would be on a brick out of curiosity. $20 to Plymouth. That would bring the grand total to $60 for those who have trouble with math. Ridiculous.

HmDBrian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    valparaiso
    Hey Wal-Mart ammo buyers,

Since Wal-Mart is open 24/7, can ammo be bought anytime or is there a set time that they will sell it?

No set times, the hard part is being there when ammo is on the shelves. Best time to check from what I have seen is between 7 and 8 in the morning, and one time here in valpo they were stocking the shelves at 9 pm. Usually its in the am though. Also dont ask the manager if they have something you are looking for. They will lie to you, trust me, wait until they are done stocking all the ammo.

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    Walmart greenwood is stalking 45, 38, 380 autos, 270. They had 2 1000 round boxes of 22, but that sold out

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom