• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Mine jammed up too right when I pressed the order button. It didn't give me a confirmation page so I thought I didn't go thru but 5 minutes later I got an e-mail with my order number.

Mine said out of stock when I clicked submit then the proceed with checkout button disappeared. I can understand when you just add to cart but if you are actually in the checkout stage entering CC number, your items should be placed in a queue as possibly not being available for X minutes or something.

chuddly

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    WTF Was on Natchez website they had 22lr and 9mm in stock.Put those in my cart.Shopped around looking for few other things.Went to check out put in card info hit sumit.A window pops up saying all out of stock!Looks like if they was in my cart they would be mine for the buying.And why didit wait till i put in my card info before telling me this?

not paid for then you didnt hold it. Best bet is to pay quick and shop later.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Gander Mountain in greenwood had 45ACP 200rd bulk packs of Blazer Brass for $99.99 about 45 minutes ago.

They had one box of 9mm 350rd bulk pack in the "Returns" cart. Didn't think you could return ammo.

Anyway - they don't have the 9mm anymore :D

nm0369

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Indy Southside
    North side Muncie Walmart, no ammo. There is one AR in the case though, pretty sure it's a Sig(black).

Edit-No ammo at south side Wally either.

Last edited:

dangar

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2012
    New Castle, IN
    North side Muncie Walmart, no ammo. There is one AR in the case though, pretty sure it's a Sig(black).

Edit-No ammo at south side Wally either.

Probably the same .22LR (Mossberg 715t?) that was there yesterday morning. They also had a Ruger 10/22 (wood), but I bet it was gone sometime yesterday. Sorry to go off topic...

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    There is .223 in greenwood Wally? When u see no ammo? This is of 8:25. I left it for someone else as I have a nice stash even tho probally going to burn up 50/100 tomm

nm0369

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Indy Southside
    Probably the same .22LR (Mossberg 715t?) that was there yesterday morning. They also had a Ruger 10/22 (wood), but I bet it was gone sometime yesterday. Sorry to go off topic...

You might be right. The magwell side with the specs isn't visible, and there was nobody back there. I just know it wasn't a Colt or Bushmaster...

djkbmwguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Wrigley Ammo on Lima Rd in Fort Wayne has boxes of 500 rd 22LR lead tip non hollow point for $36.00. Yes it is a bit pricey but if you are in need. I bought the last 3 boxes of 9mm 115gr FMJ (make it 2 boxes as a guy came looking for some when I was checking out I gave up a box for him).

undeRGRound

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    :rolleyes:

You're obviously not familiar with Wolf Match .22lr. Their centerfire rifle ammo isn't known for its accuracy, but their 22 Match ammo is very accurate. ;)

:yesway:
    Double Bonus! I got a good laugh and learned something NEW!
    I'm only able to find mostly the better 22LR anyway, it could be
    a good pick-up to get some of that. Depending on Price... ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom