• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Not at my Wally World. $230 per 1000 rounds is the best they'll go.

Many Walmarts now have the federal 100rd value packs for $19.97. Which is around 400 + tax. The Winchester stuff is like $5 a box more or close to that.

Mine even has 40S&W value packs for like $25. I am still waiting to see if they will ever come out with some 45 packs. If the price is right Id buy them even with the small pistol primers.

Landon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Henryville
    Many Walmarts now have the federal 100rd value packs for $19.97. Which is around 400 + tax. The Winchester stuff is like $5 a box more or close to that.

Mine even has 40S&W value packs for like $25. I am still waiting to see if they will ever come out with some 45 packs. If the price is right Id buy them even with the small pistol primers.

Will Walmart take an order from you? Or do you have to stop in and check all the time to see if they got any in?

dagibson1507

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    Muncie, IN
    You have to speak directly with the sporting goods manager and they will order for you. No price break or anything like that. Mine asked I pay ahead of time the first couple of times.

dagibson1507

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    Muncie, IN
    Up to the manager I'm sure. You will have to talk to him/her. The lady I deal with said they get alot of gun clubs that buy bulk from walmart. Hopeing they come out with the .45 bulk too.

hillnc01

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2012
    FT. Wayne

Did the price go up on the Federal 100 packs on 9mm? I know the 50 round did, and so did the 40 cal. federal 100 packs at the Wal Mart on 37.

nickbaker76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    walmarts through out indiana have started carrying tula ammo both in 7.62 and 223 for around 4.50 ish a box of 20, compariable to online prices

Mofohead

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011

What walmart are you shopping at? I live by the new walmart at Dupont and Lima and their selection of ammo sucked so bad I quite looking there. To get any decent ammo selection I would have to go to the walmart at Jefferson Point but every time I went there they were wiped out.

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    You have to speak directly with the sporting goods manager and they will order for you. No price break or anything like that. Mine asked I pay ahead of time the first couple of times.

Gonna have to go back and talk to the manager. I asked one of the regular employees that works the gun counter and he told me no they would not do that couple weeks ago..

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Will Walmart take an order from you? Or do you have to stop in and check all the time to see if they got any in?

No clue on that one, I just stop by the ammo counter when I am there for other errands and buy a few if they have it.
    Did the price go up on the Federal 100 packs on 9mm? I know the 50 round did, and so did the 40 cal. federal 100 packs at the Wal Mart on 37.

Not that I have seen, but I havent looked in a week or two. The federal 9mm 100 packs are $20 and the Winchester 9mm 100 packs are I think around $24.

What walmart are you shopping at? I live by the new walmart at Dupont and Lima and their selection of ammo sucked so bad I quite looking there. To get any decent ammo selection I would have to go to the walmart at Jefferson Point but every time I went there they were wiped out.

I got to the one by Jefferson Point, that or the one off 469 on the north side seem to have the best selections I have seen.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    is your caliber off, or the number? 7.62x54R is packaged in 440 round spam cans. 7.62x39 is typically in 600 round spam cans. Either way, thats way to expensive for either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom