• Status
    Not open for further replies.

JeremySS

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Fishers
    I just bought 4 boxes at the ft Wayne gander mountain. They had about 15 boxes left.

The Indianapolis store is supposed to get another truck on Thursday, maybe the initial rush is over and they will be able to keep them in stock for more than a few hours. That being said, I used to live in Ft Wayne and the store there is much better managed than the one here seems to be.

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    As of noon today, the Carmel Meijer (Old Meridan Street) had 4 boxes of Win 380, 6 boxes of Win 45, and tons of 9mm and 40 Win and that HWS (orange and black box) 9mm. They also had bulk Win 333 packs of 22LR.

patton487

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    If there's a better price on 9mm than this local, I haven't found it

I was at Linton Walmart today and found Federal 9mm 115gr FMJ RN for $9.97 per 50 round box! Compared to WWB for $13.97

Heck, I've been paying $23.97 for WWB (100 round count) on the so called "bulk ammo" deal.

Great ammo for the range. I bought 6 boxes. I wish now I had bought more.
    But, I left some for my fellow INGOers...
    :ingo:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Nice if you can find it. I only have seen 1 of 4 WMs in my area that have Federal and then only rarely.

Yeah, I don't see Federal at the TH WM either. Pretty much just the WWB. At least, not in the normal pistol calibers. They've got Federal .22lr aplenty.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Not all Walter Martinez's carry every thing the others do and not all that do have it at the same price statewide, anytime I find what I need at WM, I just plain load up, got 100 rds of .40 Federal for todays range session at Pop Guns, looks like I need to get a couple more boxes, WM here I come!

So IN Dude

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Evansville
    federal american eagle 223

federal american eagle 223 100 rnd boxes 29.95 Evansville Gander Mountain. Unbelieveable!! Had a whole skid in the store

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom