• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndianasFinest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Salem
    Water is certainly at a premium in California, and I can only imagine that there water bill also includes there sewage bill, and possiably even trash pick up. Years ago, before we moved out into the country out city water bill was close to $100 a month, but included sewage,trash, and water. Our current water bill is only $15 per month maximum, but we have a septic system, and pay for trash pickup seperatly. Either which way you cut it $1700 is a heck of a lot of money for a water bill. Sadly there is much more of this going around then is reported, and will certainly get worse in the comeing winter. I watched the news here the other day, and they were covering all the people who were standing in line to get assistance with there electricity bill. The state of Kentucky set aside $313,000 in aid for people who were out of work, can't work, or don't want to work. My electricity bill in the winter time can reach in excess of $350 since my house is all electric. I cringe when I get the bill every month, but it gets paid, and my lights stay on. This year my Wife, and I are in the process of installing a wood burning stove in the main level of our home. Our heating bill will be drastically reduced, and we will receive a tax credit to help offset the cost. We can't really afford to do this, but it is a wise decision with what the future may hold for all of us.

Last edited:

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I live in a one bedroom apartment, and lasy winter my electric was averaging $150 a mont. That is retarted for such a small place. It's pay it, or freeze.

Top Bottom