WTS/WTT: German Sport Gun (GSG) 1911, .22LR w/extras!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

DoctorJ32174

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    Up for sale is my GSG (German Sport Guns) 1911 .22 HV pistol from ATI (American Tactical Imports) with a MOCK Suppressor/barrel extension (NON WORKING SUPPRESSOR). It is made in Germany and imported by ATI. This is a very accurate target handgun! Want to hone your 1911 skills without spending $$$ on ammo? Then this gun is for you!

The model 1911 pistol has been around for years and has become one of the most popular types of handguns all over the world. GSG succeeded in developing the 1911 in the .22 caliber by connecting original design with an innovating concept.

GSG stuck to existing design and measurements (“Mil-Spec” specifications), and added several safety features like the magazine safety, drop safety, and firing pin safety to meet present safety standards. It has the same feel as a original 1911 and is compatible with other 1911 parts.

It is chambered in .22 LR HV meaning HIGH VELOCITY loads are required to shoot the pistol. The 1911 .22 is semi-auto recoil operated, single action, features 6 grooves, a beaver tail grip safety, 3 dot sights, and one (1) 10 round detachable magazine.

It has a 5” THREADED barrel and the overall length is 8.5”. It does come with a barrel nut if the MOCK suppressor/barrel extension is not being used. It also has a rail for mounting accessories.

AGAIN, THIS IS A NON WORKING SUPPRESSOR. NO SPECIAL PERMIT REQUIRED TO PURCHASE THIS FIREARM.

Asking $385 (no sales tax) for everything - Gun, Tupperware Box, Booklet, Cable Lock, Cleaning Brush, Take Down Tools, Rail, Barrel Extension ("mock suppressor") and 100+ rounds of Winchester Extra Power .22LR.

I may consider trading toward a nice, complete, Glock 17, 26, 34, 21 30 or 36. I will add $$ for the right trade.

FTF in Johnson County. I will need to see your LTCH and DL, but will not record any info.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

DoctorJ32174

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    I've put less than 100 through it without any problems. Everything looks as if it were brand new. I just have one magazine for it. Thanks for asking.

DoctorJ32174

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    Works fine either way. Without the extension, it looks and fires like a regular pistol.
    Can't notice any difference either way. Thanks for your question.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom