• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Just way too much paranoia in this coubtry. Seems it all started back withint Y2K time. Nowadays, 1 moron does a YouTube video and it damn near becomes gospel to the point most believe what's said.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Just way too much paranoia in this coubtry. Seems it all started back withint Y2K time. Nowadays, 1 moron does a YouTube video and it damn near becomes gospel to the point most believe what's said.
    yep.

INGO is a microcosm of that. You could go broke preparing for every crisis that gets predicted. You can also get rich by selling to those people preparing for a crisis that never comes.

Thins that make you go hmm.

Bill Clinton was going to be the end of america. The .com bust was going to break everyone. Muslims are going to make our cities streets run red with blood. No one will ever be able to buy a house again. Obama will be the end of america. Trump will be the end of america. Every unvacinated person is going to die. Every vaccinated person is going to die. Bide will crash the stock market. Biden will be the end of america. Biden being reelected will be the end of america.

Around 2001. I gave up on following all of them. I don't really care at this point. I just do what's right for me and that means I aint going to chase my tail for every new conspiracy theory or worry about every political wind change.

Last edited:

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    Well... welcome to the party!

Some of The People have been doing this since before you were born. We remember gas rationing, duck & cover, multiple recessions and "helpful" government overreach around the world.

Ask the subjects of those democratically elected dictatorships if they'd like a chance to prepare differently.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    *, we used to have drills in school that taught you to hide under your desk as protection from an atomic bomb. That was all through grade school. I come by it honestly.

My folks and grand folks all lived through the Great Depression, I learned what they taught me.

I’ve still got some of my folks ration stamps, cards and tokens for tires and milk and gas and another one I can’t remember. Maybe butter.

Last edited:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    You sure do post a lot for someone saying that…
    Yeah but you don't like a lot of my posts because I won't choose a side and be all exuberant about it. You also tell me how ignorant I am in sometimes stronger terms.

I certainly don't think post count is a very good criterion. Maybe post content because you sure do reply based on content not count.

Like you did here.

Let's see you joined 2018 and have a post count of 26,048.
    I joined 2011 and have a post count of 15,304.

Yet you think I have a lot of posts.

Interesting.

Last edited:

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Yeah but you don't like a lot of my posts because I won't choose a side and be all exuberant about it. You also tell me how ignorant I am in sometimes stronger terms.

I certainly don't think post count is a very good criterion. Maybe post content because you sure do reply based on content not count.

Like you did here.

Let's see you joined 2018 and have a post count of 26,048.
    I joined 2011 and have a post count of 15,304.

Yet you think I have a lot of posts.

Interesting.
    well mine is betterer. Joined in '10 and only have 8574 posts. So OBVIOUSLY my posts are much more betterer than yours for sure.

EDITED for CORRECTEDNESSES. Bow down to my post superiority.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom