• ...and so much more!
  • Jont22

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 24, 2019
    Morgan County
    looks fun but I’m not sure about the price.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Freedom Ordnance just dropped a new product!!!

It replaces your existing ar grip (ar9/15/10) and will fire 3 rounds with each rotation! OR if you find the right position, itll fire with a forward and backward rocking of the crank!, and if you don’t want to use the crank, you can still use your standard trigger!

I was lucky enough to get to play with this a few weeks ago and it worked with the rise armament trigger in my fx9 and the standard trigger in one of my ar15 pistols!

It’s live on their website now, and I’m sure the initial run will sell out fast!

It’s not some cheap piece of plastic! There’s precision bearings, and a lot of metal! The price isn’t cheap but remember what “bump stocks” cost when you could buy them!https://freedomordnance.com/product/fg-15-trigger-actuating-grip/

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Good grief! Look how much those rifles are moving around when they crank that goofy thing!
    what the video doesn’t show is if you put the handle between you index and middle finger, you can rock the trigger forward and backwards and it’ll fire, and is a lot more controllable!

As for the price, it’s less than bump stocks sold for, plus it’s a lot more durable! (Ball bearings, gears, metal)

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    The BMF Activator has been around what 30 years or so. It doesn't need a special trigger just a trigger guard to mount it to.
    $30.00
    https://www.tacticalinc.com/catalog/product/id-1247
    Metal usually costs more than plastic, and this doesn’t require a special trigger, it can use pretty much any ar trigger, from stock up to the expensive drop in trigger groups

If you look at the pictures of the fg15 you’ll see that it’s not some cheap plastic, it’s got ball bearings, a metal crank handle, it feels good in the hand, if you don’t want to use it, just push the crank back into the grip and shoot, you don’t have to un screw it to take it off, plus the bmf activator is for a 10/22

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Yet another firearm accesory that just screams ... FUN!

It's not built for accuracy, just fun.

So why buy it? Becasue it's fun. No other reason need be given. If you want it, and can afford it, buy it and have some fun.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Metal usually costs more than plastic, and this doesn’t require a special trigger, it can use pretty much any ar trigger, from stock up to the expensive drop in trigger groups

If you look at the pictures of the fg15 you’ll see that it’s not some cheap plastic, it’s got ball bearings, a metal crank handle, it feels good in the hand, if you don’t want to use it, just push the crank back into the grip and shoot, you don’t have to un screw it to take it off, plus the bmf activator is for a 10/22
    The bmf works on just about any firearm with a trigger guard and a trigger.
    The last time I saw one work it was on a M1A and a M1 Garand.
    Your toy is $285.00 lol
    I can buy 14 bmf activators for the same money. The one I know of is every bit at least 25 years older or more. It still works.
    They are all just toys,

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Although I can't find it, I swear someone makes or used to make a kit for 3 10/22s where they actually rotated. IIRC you had to remove the trigger guard and a "finger" would hit the trigger as it passed.

SeanT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2024
    Ontario, Canada
    My friend and I laughed so hard when we first saw the picture, but until the video.
    it made us laugh even more, but this time the jaws are dropped.

Top Bottom