• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Impresssive cache haha, but the 19 mm scoped handgun takes the cake. Think I could find one at the 1500?

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I can forgive the mistakes such as .39 caliber (should have been 7.62 x 39) or 19mm pistol (instead of 9mm?). What I hate is the obvious use of terminology to scare people. "pistol grip AK-47 w/ 30 round magazines or sniper rifle or GLOCK!" I mean the drug dealer had pistols and GLOCKS! On top of it all he had something like 9 magazines and almost 500 rounds of ammo! Who the heck needs 500 rounds of various ammo?

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    how would it read

x home was raided by 60 officers in armored cars on complaints from y

50,000 rounds of organized ammo in color coded and dated ammo containers. This number is increasing hourly as the officers continue to count the ammo. The location was within 6 miles of 5 schools.

45 guns in three safes, 200 loaded clips with boxes of unloaded clips, and many high powered evil black guns with sniper scopes. The police had to drill out the locks on the safes to gain access to the weapons.

The home also had areas to create ammo and a shop area to build or modify the weapons that could make them machine guns. The ATF stated the rubber bands in the drawer and the dremel were evidence the person could be making full auto weapons.

Bomb making parts were found in the pole barn with diesel fuel and dry fertilizer being the main componets to make a bomb.

Several cases of MRE's and stored water were found, proving the person was ready to attempt to hold up against the police.

The most horrible thing was that several unlocked weapons were found in the bedroom of the persons 12 year old daughter.

The police had to shoot 3 dogs, 2 cats and a goat to secure the locked home when the raid was conducted.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    See, that's the stuff that's really whizzing me off about reports like this. Go out into your garage. Got any fertilizer? How bout kerosene? You're automatically a potential bombmaker. Who reading this DOESN'T have 500 rounds in the house? And although I don't have any of those 19mm handguns, I'm pretty sure I could count on most of the "reporters" out there to say I did. And heaven forbid they forget to shoot your dogs and cats.
    I'm not saying they shouldn't have charged the guy for the pot, although like a lot of us I'm becoming a lot more skeptical about our so called "war on drugs", but why ANY of the rest of it?
    I call BS.

ranjah6

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    They should hold auctions for stuff like that when dirtbags get busted. Take some pictures for "evidence" and give people like us a crak at it.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    poboy
    12:46 PM on March 4, 2011
    First of all, kudos go out for the Lake County Drug Force for making this arrest without incident. Secondly, the question I have is how can this individual accumulate such a cache of weapons. Also, a bulletproof vest which makes this story equally chilling! With all the gun violence we hear that is happening around the country, specifically what happened in Arizona.

I like this comment to the article! The perp had 6 "guns" and this commenter can't imagine how anyone could accumulate "such a cache of weapons"???? Good thing the commenter will never set foot in many of our homes!!!!!!!

Top Bottom