• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teknickle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    God's Country
    Large collection of game consoles, parts and accessories.
    A few years back, our company had contracts around the US for repairing game consoles (xbox, Playstations,etc) for corporations and individuals. This included small rental stores in strip malls up to Hollywood Video corporate and its subsidiary Game Crazy. At the time, we literally could repair over 200 game systems in 1 week (and that isn't the primary focus of business).
    We have since stopped working on consoles, and still have plenty of inventory left over.
    Some are brand new-in-box (lasers,modchips,controller chips,accessories), some are used, some are remanufactured and others are untested pulls.
    There are new retail accessories (power cables, AV cables, controllers) in unopened packages.
    There are also mod chips (most seal never even opened) for Xbox, NintendoDS, PS2, Playstation.
    For the repair parts there are:

• unlocked harddrives for original Xbox consoles
    • power supplies
    • new laser assemblies
    • new controller switches
    • screws, feet
    • REPAIR MANUALS and our notes

If I had to guess, I would say that there are enough parts to make 25 complete Xbox consoles, and 20 or 30 Playstation 2's.
    There are around a dozen Playstations (the original consoles before PSOne), a Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, Odyssey (from 1984) and a couple of Atari 2600's complete with MANY cartridges, controllers,cables. Also controllers and games for the older systems. Probably some other consoles too.

What is left of inventory, probably cost me about $4,000 when I purchased it. This should be a great deal for anyone who can use it.

The following photo is of some of the inventory, with 3 photos of the more conservative custom paint jobs we did for customer modded rigs (that sold for up to $500 each).
    game_console_collage.jpg

I am looking for getting rid of the ENTIRE lot.
    I do not have time to nitpick through boxes to find a new drive for someone or a cable (which people on Craigslist have been doing to me).
    (the reason why I stopped doing the repairs is that we are busy with other projects and cannot stop to play with consoles).

For EVERYTHING I will trade for a nice AR or 2 AK's or ANYTHING POSSIBLE.
    EXCEPT for electronics (I just dumped 50 desktop computers I owned and I am all set with gadgets).
    4wheeler, motorcycle project...
    anything that will NOT REMIND me of my everyday work.

(location is East side of Elkhart, IN)

Top Bottom