• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    6CC9122E-C3CD-46BF-8112-6AD8522C9A74.jpeg 04DC29C7-5B0C-4BEE-841A-EFC93D056343.jpeg
    Bought the stripped slide from Metaca CA, and the frame is coming from Evansville IN. I also have a blank G-17 barrel coming from Combat Armory.
    The pistol parts I have collected for years as spares, and I got two standard Glock mags from Recoil Gunworks in Salem IN.
    Box loader rod/brush I had.
    I should have it together this weekend, but since the barrel is not Glock, it will come plain.
    I want to add that # you see on the slide 564-458 to the left side of the new barrel hood.
    Anybody know anyone locally who could stamp, etch, or engrave that number onto the barrel?

P.S. anybody with good eyes make out the serial number on the slide?
    I am guessing KHO or KHD 556 ?!?

Last edited:

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    By putting those numbers on a non oem part for that, i my eyes is fraud. You would be making something look oem for it when it's not. I wouldn't do it.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Previous owner said the slide was off a prior LE parted out pistol, and the former department had them put on their agencies pistols for identification.
    So 564-458 must have meant something to them.
    Since I didn’t get a matching Glock serial numbered barrel, I want to have the numbers [564-458] put on the new unmarked barrel just because I want to.
    I don’t know, I have not received any of the three things (slide/frame/barrel) yet.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    So much fun taking parts from several different place and putting together a working firearm.

I did something like that with a Beretta 92FS. Picked up various parts over the years, got a random slide on Gunbroker, bought a frame from someone on the Beretta Forum, and a barrel from Beretta themselves. Put together one of the most accurate 92FS I have ever fired!

Looking forward to seeing your finished product. :rockwoot:

Top Bottom