• ...and so much more!
  • BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Starts Sun. Feb. 12, 10:00pm

Who's going to watch? Who likes? Who doesn't?

Just starting the Full Metal Jousting Thread. Hope it's not a dupe.

I already have the DVR set to record the whole series. :rockwoot:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Ill have to catch reruns but i do wanna check it out. Unfortunately for them, they are going up against Walking Dead ( i think WD is on at the same time, ill have to double check that).

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    watched the nat geo version of this while my daughter was in the hospital (knights of something). training and competitions were b-a, other reality lines took away from it.

wolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    S Side Indy
    When I was a kid, friends of ours had a couple of ponies. If you could keep control of them, everything was great, but if not, they would head to the barn and the split door to their stall at a dead run. After being peeled off the top of a pony, at a full run, by the top half of a split stall door, I can't imagine how anyone would want to intentionally run into the end of a big stick coming at you at somewhere around 50 mph, while traveling at aproximately the same speed toward said stick, just to get knocked off of their ride, and fall around 6 ft to the ground. :scratch::scratch::scratch:

Horse Speed in MPH - Walk, Trot, Canter, Gallop speeds :horse:

:popcorn:

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    The guy in FMJ knows and was good friends with the Knights of Mayhem guy. Not anymore it seens. Watching it now. It is a way cool show.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Not a bad show but I have a feeling they'll be showing quite a bit of the in-house drama to appeal to the crowd that enjoys that.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I think a few of the guys would be in some serious trouble if they started some drama and it spills over into the jousting. Some of the guys look like beasts and a few seemed to enjoy being hit. Looked like there were a few that will have more skill on the horse but some seemed to be more pretty boy types.

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    They did have a large cross section of people. Although the marine did lose, so that says alot. Liking getting hit is not the only thing to this sport.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    They did have a large cross section of people. Although the marine did lose, so that says alot. Liking getting hit is not the only thing to this sport.

True, but it probly means they can take a hit more than the others that dont "enjoy" it.

I only got to see the first half or so, seemed like it worth watching, ill have to catch a repeat to watch the rest

hopcam

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    Brownsburg
    In the preview of the upcoming episodes at the end it kind of seemed like they were going to lay it on thick with the fabricated drama. I did like the jousting though.

Top Bottom